X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're on a roll here. Keep going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
      IDK if anybody here remembers the poster Big Matt. He started out at CNN/SI and migrated over to The Alamo, which was the last I saw him. We exchanged many a post over the Yankees/Red Sox rivalry.

I was shocked to find that he passed a few years ago...the sad story of his demise follows.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog...n-wrong-window

lol
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Heh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• DOJ report delivered to both houses of Congress confirms that Trump completely wrong on wiretapping

A government official told CNN Friday evening that the classified report delivered from the Justice Department to House and Senate investigators does not confirm President Donald Trump’s allegations that former President Barack Obama wiretapped him.

Comment

• Now that that's wrapped up they can investigate Geezer's allegations that the government controls the sun and the wind.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
              Now that that's wrapped up they can investigate Geezer's allegations that the government controls the sun and the wind.
              He'll also confirm that oil & coal have not received one cent of govt assistance in 150 years of industry existence.

Comment

• And that we should have floating nuclear power plants. Score decommissioned freighters from Maersk, stick 'em on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  lol
                  That's not a joke, unfortunately. Fearless, utee and a couple others told me about it today. They found out from his girlfriend, who knew one of the UT posters, "Burney", whichever one that was. All the Tejas douches were the same to me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I lost track of those guys, but Matt and I always had fun giving each other a hard time about our sports teams, and jointly hating on the Sooners and Horns. He was good peeps, but clearly had some issues. Sad deal.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dined at Commander's Palace. Some folks from KCMO at the table next to me. Chatted some. Wanted to know what the meat was in her turtle soup.

"Um, turtle."

She was incredulous, then she got sick. She thought that it was just a name. Like the turtle chocolates.

I felt bad for her but couldn't stop laughing.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Shit hoss... I thought it was a joke that's sad. Send me the link to the thread. I'll comment when I'm back in kc

Last edited by entropy; March 17, 2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Winged Helmet has passed as well.

Comment

• Man... sad to know that news as well

Comment

• Winged Helmet? Hate to hear that.

Anyone hear from Old Scribe or BG any more?

Comment

• Nobody has yet told me why it is bad to locate nuclear reactors on the coasts?

Comment

Working...
                                X