No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump hates anonymous sources. Don't believe 'em!

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/232572505238433794[/ame]

Comment

• Both the Paterson Eastside High boys and girls basketball teams have seen an influx of international players enter their programs, raising concerns over immigration statuses.

"Human trafficking" and basketball.. girls and boys.
      Last edited by entropy; February 24, 2017, 11:19 AM.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• That is slanderous to Bo Pelini.

Comment

• Some (liberal?) prankster handed out dozens of little "Trump flags" to CPAC guests who were oblivious to the fact that it's the Russian flag. Security went around and confiscated them all.

[ame]https://twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/835147339442569218[/ame]

Comment

• Are we sure it was a prankster?

Comment

• Heh.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• The White House has blocked CNN, the NY Times, LA Times, Buzzfeed, Politico, and several foreign outlets from attending the press briefing today. The AP and Time not banned but boycotting on behalf of the others.

Comment

• Shit is starting to get scary. NYT, LA Times, Politico and CNN barred from White House briefing today. Trump at CPAC says he's going to "do something about" fake news while promising to build up the military so that "nobody's going to mess with us". Also references throwing people the "hell out the country" to fight Islamic terrorism and immigrants.

I mean, this is straight out of V for Vendetta shit. Waiting for him to sign off with "And as always, America will prevail".

Comment

• Daaaamn...
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "What's good for Melissa McCarthy is good for America"

Comment

• Jesus.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• All perfectly normal. I'm sure we can find examples of when Obama or Clinton did something kinda vaguely similar, and if you sniff an open bottle of Drano for a minute or two the correlation is seemless.

Comment

• and all this time I've been sniffing glue... fuck me...

Comment

• When the D's do something similar under the next president, the R's shouldn't bitch.. they've set this in motion.

Comment

• The BBC and The Guardian were two of the 'foreign media' blocked from today's off-camera briefing. Dunno about others.

Comment

Working...
                                X