No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap...Oroville Dam expected to fail someitime this evening. Citizens warned to flee northward. This is about an hour north of Sacramento.

Officials have ordered thousands of residents near the Oroville Dam to evacuate the area, saying a "hazardous situation is developing" after an emergency spillway severely eroded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Holy crap...Oroville Dam expected to fail someitime this evening. Citizens warned to flee northward. This is about an hour north of Sacramento.

http://abc7news.com/news/evacuation-...-fail/1751364/
      So many web ads it's unusable on my phone.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Better link

Residents near California’s Oroville Dam are being ordered to evacuate amid what could be an impending disaster, authorities say.

Dam is still holding, might not eroding as fast as feared. Still, almost 200,000 have been evacuated

Comment

• DSL, I don't know if it matters to you, but I don't think there is any problem with the dam itself. It is an emergency spillway that is failing.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Did anyone read the Mosul Dam story in the NYer a few weeks back. DAMN. That was a heck of a story.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
              DSL, I don't know if it matters to you, but I don't think there is any problem with the dam itself. It is an emergency spillway that is failing.
              Right, fairly noted.

Comment

• So I guess Trump & Company read and discussed highly classified material on North Korea right there in the Mar a Lago dining room, with waiters, club members, and Japanese officials all around them.

Remember when Huma printing out State Dept emails was considered highly endangering to national security?

Comment

• The speed at which corruption is spreading is astonishing.

Comment

• This morning I saw short clip of Trump having dinner with Abe, and I noticed that Bob Kraft was at the table.

Seems inappropriate to me, but maybe its commonplace, IDK. Even so, I would be leery of what sensitive info he might be blabbering about...the level of trust I have for him in this regard to compared to Barack or W, or Kim Kardashian, is minuscule.

Comment

• I also wonder what the 'Drain the Swamp' crowd would think if the Clintons conducted official govt business out of a club owned by the President and whose membership list was secret?

Alex Jones would have an Illuminati/Lizard People explosion

Comment

• When morals are subject to adjustment based on the people involved, this is the same as not having morals.

Comment

• Hillary couldn't be trusted to handle classified material properly. Here's how the Trump team follows proper procedure...

Comment

• One of Trump's wealthy club members posing with and identifying the guy who carries the 'nuclear football' on Facebook

[ame]https://twitter.com/samueloakford/status/831175171595784192[/ame]
                            Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; February 13, 2017, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Hillary couldn't be trusted to handle classified material properly. Here's how the Trump team follows proper procedure...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.af39400e300b
                              Video has already been taken down.

Comment

One of Trump's wealthy club members posing with and identifying the guy who carries the 'nuclear football' on Facebook

https://twitter.com/samueloakford/st...75171595784192
                                This is, in a way, the Ron Burgundy presidency. If Trump was as complex and likeable as Ron Burgundy.

Comment

Working...
                                X