No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every parent needs to make judgment calls about when to hit the emergency room/urgent care and when to wait to visit the doctor. But nobody in their right mind would consider the impact to healthcare costs when making that decision. (And I'm sure that moron didn't either, he's just opportunistically framing the situation and sounding like an even bigger moron).

Comment

• All I know is you want to prevent people from having to go to the emergency room for care, this is not one of those cases.

Comment

• ATTN: The word if the day is 'Spalpeen'. Please use it in every post here for the next six (6) hours.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I know how to spalpeen, but you need letters from the standard Latin alphabet to do it. Takes more than the pidgin version used by you people down there.

Comment

• LOL. Bumpkins cannot spalpeen as well as Yanks.

Comment

• This is not how this works. This is not how any of this works, you gd spalpeens.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Maybe its time to replace my spal-peen hammer

Comment

• Trump no longer likes this 'drain the swamp' idea

“Drain the swamp” was a refrain of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, but Newt Gingrich says the president-elect “doesn’t want to use it anymore” now that he’s knee deep in swamp water.

Comment

• Get used to it Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                      Maybe its time to replace my spal-peen hammer
                      There goes the neighborhood.

Comment

• It's not often the winner of my prestigious CFB Picks Contest graces us with his presence.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Comment

• Good Lord, another spalpeen Kansan with Limited Functionality.

Comment

• This Modern World is a horrible comic. Too smug and self-righteous to be funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Trump no longer likes this 'drain the swamp' idea

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/21/politi...ain-the-swamp/
                                "DREDGE THE SWAMP!"

Comment

Working...
                                X