Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
    I'll admit I have no idea about researching posting history. Why call on the others (...I think it is easy for anybody...") to support your lie. I'm sure some of them saw the posts.

All I did today was read all the posts from November 8 from about 9:00pm to 4:00am and yours were gone. I went to the administration thread and asked the Mods to at least show a skip in the numbering when someone deletes a post. Man, you had better not ever get into a deposition. Entropy, if you saw what he posted, you can't approve of this.

I do have a proposition. Why don't we appoint hack to be a go between and I'll try to either meet him or email him and send him my college transcript and my LSAT. I think I can find my acceptance to Harvard Law and Yale Law, but if I can't, I'll try to prove to hack's satisfaction that I was accepted at both for Law School.

If Hack decides I am legit, then I want you to take me to your administrator and authorize me to tell him about what you are on-line.
    I have a proposition too; take your fake documents, fold them up real nice and square, and shove them up your ass. They probably won't meet much resistance, so the process won't take as long as finding a post of a message from three days ago.

Comment

• Hey, Hoss. Your post # 13067 is not the one(s) I was referencing. You were on an absolute rant. This guy AA referenced said he read them.
      Last edited by Da Geezer; November 11, 2016, 10:29 PM.

Comment

I looked at page 653 and I found only one post by you Hoss. Got a post number?
        I do.

But I'm not giving it to you Halfwit.

Comment

Hey, Hoss. Your post # 13067 is not the one(s) I was referencing. You were on an absolute rant.
          That wasn't it Halfwit.

Comment

• I have a proposition too; take your fake documents, fold them up real nice and square, and shove them up your ass.
            Well, why don't we let Hack decide that. I doubt you think he and I are colluding. Let's just let Hack take a look.

How would Jeff know if you deleted emails anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              Looks as if Hani may have to update his list.

I think the Cuckservative wing of the Republican party(what ever the hell that means) may be reestablishing a beach head
              Somewhere I read Stephen Hadley was up for a spot. while he is at it, why not bring back Boy Wonder Rumsfeld. I'm sure Douglas Feith and Richard Pearle are tanned, rested, and ready.

Comment

Well, why don't we let Hack decide that. I doubt you think he and I are colluding. Let's just let Hack take a look.

How would Jeff know if you deleted emails anyway?
                Emails? What the hell are talking about dumbass?

Comment

• Well, I'll absolutely admit it if I'm wrong and I'll apologize. But I do know what I read on Wednesday morning.

Comment

• Emails? What the hell are talking about dumbass?
                    sorry. I mean posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      Somewhere I read Stephen Hadley was up for a spot. while he is at it, why not bring back Boy Wonder Rumsfeld. I'm sure Douglas Feith and Richard Pearle are tanned, rested, and ready.
                      Is Scooter around? Get the whole band back together...don't mess around with halfmeasures and cheap substitutes, like Journey or Foghat.

Comment

Well, I'll absolutely admit it if I'm wrong and I'll apologize. But I do know what I read on Wednesday morning.
                        I think I can speak for everybody here when I say that we give zero credence to what you think you know.

Put up or shut up, Buttercup.

Comment

• AlabamAlum said about Hoss' denial of posting a rant
                          Sk8terBoi1993 said Hoss deleted them because he was caught up in emotion or he decided he didn't want to go there or it wasn't worth it.
                          Hoss: Who is Sk8terBoi1993?

Or if you want to change the subject, have you ever met anyone with a Masters of Education degree who ever received a C or lower? I mean ever.

Comment

• ....I think I can speak for everybody here when I say that we give zero credence to what you think you know.
                            Why are you speaking for the group, now. I haven't heard anyone jump up and say something like "I was checking in all night and I didn't see Hoss post a rant." You are really short of support here, ya know. People lose their job over stuff like this, but, I guess you wouldn't fear that since you have tenure. Liar and bigot. I don't know which is worse. Anyway, I'll know in the morning.

Comment

• I have no idea who that is. Probably a joke by AA.

As for Masters of Ed; I assume there is some sad, desperate reason that you've mistaken for a potential gold star debate point that explains why you're asking me this, but...I don't care what it is. Like, at all.

Finish your "investigation", then you can apologize to me as you've stated you would when you discover that- once again- you've gone off the rails and made an ass of yourself. Then go wrap your lips around a tailpipe.

Comment

Why are you speaking for the group, now. I haven't heard anyone jump up and say something like "I was checking in all night and I didn't see Hoss post a rant."
                                Funny...I don't see anybody saying "I was checking in all night and I didn't see Da Geezer deny that he enjoys strapons." either. Guess its true eh?

To each his own.

Comment

Working...
                                X