Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan is going to go to Hillary... it's moving in that direction

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Wisconsin will not. That one is gone.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hillary will win Michigan. Its up to Detroit and nobody there will vote for Trump

Comment

• Wisconsin hasn't gone Republican since 1984. smdh

Comment

• What a disaster, I was going to say we survived 8 years of W but this guy is worse. I guess I can see people casting a vote against corruption, but Trump is corrupt! His wingmen are corrupt.

Comment

• Battle grounds of: Wisconsin, North Carolina, Ohio and Florida all leading/going to Trump...

Nearly a clean sweep of the battle grounds... Nevada, Michigan, New Hampshire weren't thought to be too important are critical for Hillary but are now must wins.

Comment

• Trump probability of winning MI down to 68% at 11:23

Comment

• Trump wins FL

Comment

• If you want to watch something really funny, turn on Clinton News Network. They have now dropped any pretense of neutrality. They keep trying to explain how Clinton will still win. Wolf Blitzer looks like an emaciated Yorkshire terrier.

Clinton wins VA by 60,000 votes, the exact number of felons Terry McAluffe pardoned with his robo-pen.

Comment

• Watching Netflix.... much better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Playing around with my electoral map, if Clinton wins Nevada, Michigan, and Penn... New Hampshire becomes HUGE.

Looks like Trump will win NH too.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I just realized that Rudy Giuliani is going to be the Attorney General of the United States. God help us.

Comment

• I might hate Giuliani more than Trump, somehow.

Comment

• At least the recreational weed vote passed out here. Gonna need it.

Comment

• Yeah and Chris Christie will be SOS. And 20 million people with health insurance are SOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X