Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way ahead of ya

Comment

• The perfect storm. A very unlikable candidate, BLM scaring the white folks. No jobs in the rust belt, blaming it on immigrants. Fear of terrorism. Emails, no trust in the media. It's fixed etc etc. It got out the redneck vote. The people that believe internet memes and youtube vids came out in droves.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Michigan is going to go for Trump.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It got out the redneck vote. The people that believe internet memes and youtube vids came out in droves.
          Yep. I have a 36-year old cousin in Omaha who posted on facebook that this was the first time he'd voted.

And yes...he has a Confederate flag bumper sticker on his truck.

Comment

• Trump is now -320. That's 75% on betting markets.

Comment

• I can live in Scotland.

So....

In the words of Stephen from "Braveheart": The Almighty tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're fucked.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Randomly, the Free Press declared a Michigan win for Clinton almost an hour ago?
                lol ok.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Clinton underperforming in every battleground state.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Michigan is going to go for Trump.
                    Yep.

Stick a fork in her
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      The perfect storm. A very unlikable candidate, BLM scaring the white folks. No jobs in the rust belt, blaming it on immigrants. Fear of terrorism. Emails, no trust in the media. It's fixed etc etc. It got out the redneck vote. The people that believe internet memes and youtube vids came out in droves.
                      There are jobs in the rust belt area, both Michigan and Ohio are under the national unemployment average.

Comment

• Yea it's trending towards a Trump win in Michigan.

FiveThirtyEight has Trump 55-44.
                        Uh, Huffington Post, what happened to your 99% probability that Clinton will win??
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I would suggest that people in the rust belt feel their current jobs are not the same as the past manufacturing jobs. I still think this was a vote against someone more than for someone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• And I'm shocked right now..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I never understood those high probabilities that kos, the Huffington post and the upshot had.

Comment

• It's literally down to Michigan. The year of HARBAUGH continues. I can't believe it's all on you fucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X