No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the story. The NYT reporting it as if Trump became quite unhinged last night, screaming at the reporter over the phone

Comment

• It's just biased media!
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Palm Beach Post reporting on a 3rd woman who's come forward to accuse Trump of groping her. Like I said, my guess is the Clintons probably have a bunch more similar stories lined up to release weekly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
          ...It had everything to do with taxation being used to destroy a way of life...
          Ok, but I don't see it that way. My wife has been a sole proprietor for 30 years and I've been a corporate slave for longer. While business taxes has been onerous, neither of see taxes as destructive. I see survellience, the suspension of habeous corpus, Orwellian legislature and the use of brute state force as far more dangerous than taxes. Taxes enables this but is not the cause. Power and its wanton use are the root of our societal problems, imo.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Today Trump said if Hillary Clinton is elected ISIS will take over America. Sounds legit.

Trump adviser Alex Jones has sources close to the Clintons and Obamas and they confirmed both are demons. According to Jones, they stink of sulphur.

Comment

• Flood gates are opening...Miss Washington 2013 says the Trumpster Fire continually grabbed her ass during that year's Miss USA pageant

Comment

• Drudge is going to have to add more links to wikileaks.

Comment

• Here's a list of the stories about Trump that came out just today. How did none of his Republican opponents dig up any of this stuff???

Comment

• I hope they don't use all this shit up too soon.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      I hope they don't use all this shit up too soon.
                      I think this well ain't running dry any time soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        I think this well ain't running dry any time soon
                        Heh. Probably not.

Comment

• TMZ is reporting the Hillary camp had the Billy Bush tape for months, just waited till October to release it. Meanwhile FOX News is going crazy with all the Wikileaks and the Clintons absolute corruption (to many to list) and with media "feeding' Killary questions, working with her...ect

Comment

• The Wikileaks are bullshit, but that won't stop FOX from trying...

Comment

• Of course they are, the hypocrisy on both side is staggering. Im sure Bill did not rape any women, Hillary didn't represent a man who raped of a 12 year old girl and laughed about getting him off. They never paid off Bills victims, Michelle Obama never declared Hillary unfit, and the word Pussy - How dare Trump say 'grab it'.... you "gotta have it" ...along with ribs!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yE8p8-eAzM"]President Obama says, "Gotta have them ribs and pussy too!" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• For a start, research the defense of the rapist on a site that isn't FOX or another right wing propaganda site and you see that it isn't anything at all like FOX and Brieitbart and the rest of those sites are presenting it.

Or, you can just believe the memes...

And anyone with more than half a brain understands that the issue isn't saying pussy. It is grabbing it. **sigh**

Comment

Working...
                                X