No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's far less of a disaster for Trump than the first. He relentlessly atracked her instead of the nonsense from first debate. With questions in first half hour were going to be impossible for him to handle. But, christ, she jus isn't good enough to rout him. Jesus.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ``Ohio is phenomenal''.

OK, Michigan fans. Cards on the table here and now. WHO IS VOTING FOR THIS BUCKEYE?

Comment

• Trump's best answer ever is his last. Not exactly a high bar, but stunning.

Comment

• He might've saved his campaign. But not a homerun. More like a bunt single.

Comment

• Well, he's been getting strike 'em out throw 'me TRIPLE plays, so a bunt single is heroic. It's like when the Browns only lose by 7.

Comment

• It might be the worst of all worlds for the GOP.

Comment

• Well I got overruled on Star Trek...apparently my wife thinks debates are "educational" or some such shit. Whatever.

Anyway, who won or lost hinges on one's expectations IMO. He undeniably landed some solid shots, but that was his sole intent so its shouldn't be surprising that he had sime successes over the course of 90s minutes. He did it without an ounce of style or grace however...there was no "There you again" moment. Just his usual ugly, frontal assault.

Hilldog wobbled a bit too much, if that matters, and did not do very well in redirecting or blunting his attacks; if you're going to turn the other cheeck, you need to turn it. She tried a few times, but engaged at others...inconsistent approach IMO. As she is only marginally human, so that's not surprising either. She buried him in policy detail though, as expected, so if that matters to you, she won.

I think it'd be great if we could just skip the last one. The only winners here are non-Americans.

Comment

• Rumors flying that Pence is going to resign as VP candidate...

Comment

• For the record, I have been in a lot of locker rooms and I have not heard that kind of talk. For one thing, you don't really talk in the locker room all that much. In my neck of the woods, if there is talk it is nearly always about sports. Mostly about the Same Old Lions, sometimes about Michigan and Michigan State.

Comment

• I think by "locker room talk" they are just implying that this is how men talk when they are alone together.

Comment

• Maybe, I must running in the wrong circles.

Comment

• Substitute man for women and cock for pussy. It'll make more sense for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            I think by "locker room talk" they are just implying that this is how men talk when they are alone together.
                            To a point I think this is true, but I think it went beyond locker room talk when it becomes talk of committing sexual assault. There is no doubt that Trump was bragging about assaulting women.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Substitute man for women and cock for pussy. It'll make more sense for you.
                              Not really

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/785513373165318144[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X