No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Biden were the candidate (or, yes, even Sanders, whom you despise) they would be winning handily. Unfortunately they nominated Clinton, a despicable individual, so the race is tight.

Comment

• Correct. I think you're seeing a bizarre splitting of the vote where folks are voting R for the Senate and D or not-R for President. And from what I understand, the R money is really pouring into the Senate elections. Trump is a little cash-strapped while PAH is sitting on a mountain of gold. Citizens United that, Rs! Heh.

Ordinarily, dude, I'm with you. Obama carried the Ds to big wins. Down ticket candidates got caught up in the upticket swing. This year is f'n bizarre, though. That's why I'm disagreeing with you -- knowingly deviating from what I'd consider a solid general principle.

JMO--we'll see how it plays...but it's a fascinating cycle...and massively depressing...
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It's just a bit too much. Why, precisely, do you find it depressing? I think a lot of people find it depressing because of the utter insanity of the things people say in the name of supporting an opinion. Things like this:

The next time you grab your wife's pussy, you best remember, by your inferences, you're committing sexual assault--again. You rapist.

So, please do clarify what it is you find depressing.

Comment

• I will agree with talent on that...I find this election's choice utterly depressing.

I will be voting for someone I believe to be a crook and a compulsive liar because her opponent is even worse. This is the 5th election in which I was old enouch to vote and the first time in which I felt both candidates were utterly reprehensible. Trump is just so psychotic of a candidate that I would vote for a toadstool over him.

Comment

• I don't mind PAH as much as you, but, yes...it's not good.

Comment

• Hack:

Are you saying SLF is insane and that consent is not a defense to rape? Interesting take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                I will agree with talent on that...I find this election's choice utterly depressing.

I will be voting for someone I believe to be a crook and a compulsive liar because her opponent is even worse. This is the 5th election in which I was old enouch to vote and the first time in which I felt both candidates were utterly reprehensible. Trump is just so psychotic of a candidate that I would vote for a toadstool over him.
                This for me exactly, cept this is my 6th.

Comment

• Young 'uns. This will be my 3rd vote for a Clinton in the Gsneral!

Comment

• I'm going to be a perfect 7 for 7 for Ds, though this will be first time I vote R for Senate.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      I'm going to be a perfect 7 for 7 for Ds, though this will be first time I vote R for Senate.
                      Such a braggart. 70% of Ohio will voting for Portman.

Comment

• 10th for me. I voted R for a bunch of them.

When it comes to this vote there are only two words.

Supreme Court.
                        Last edited by CGVT; October 7, 2016, 09:11 PM.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• A mere week after endorsing Trump, John Huntsman (former Gov. of Utah) says he should drop out of the race.

Comment

• Portman is a prime example of the R Senate money machine. And Strickland has some baggage.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              10th for me. I voted R for a bunch of them.

When it comes to this vote there are only two words.

Supreme Court.
                              That's it??!!? Would have guessed a few more.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                                That's it??!!? Would have guessed a few more.
                                Ha!
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X