No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never said that, but gaining 55 pounds in 6 months? After winning whatever it was Ms Universe ? Not representing your 'Crown' I would call that.

Comment

• That is exactly what you are saying
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Yeah, the whole thing is shamelessly opportunistic.
        Machado's thing, you mean? Or Trump's?

Comment

• No matter what always use the word thug.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Oh, I see. She had it coming...
            They always do.

Comment

• That is exactly what you are saying
              No she should have been let go of her crown, slow sports night lol

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                What about the Breitbart and Hannity online polls?
                What's great is Breitbart did both an online and a scientific poll. The credible one showed Hillary winning the debate by 5, lol. It was run by the lazy-eyed weirdo, "longtime Democrat", and constant FoxNews guest Pat Caddell who openly despises the Clintons.

And Breitbart's poll was the only scientific poll that showed Hillary winning by less than double digits, I believe.

Comment

• But hey, the 4chan poll and the miloyiannopoulus.com poll show Trump winning the election 92-8%. And they're all equally valid!!!!!!
                  Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; September 28, 2016, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• On another note, since the US press is obsessed with the election, very little attention paid to the Dutch investigation findings that the Russian-backed rebels in E Ukraine shot down MH17

Naturally, Donald Trump rallied to the defense of Russia today

Comment

• They had it coming too probably.

Comment

• Wing dog has a point, Trump has been besmirched by this Miss Universe nonsense, he must clear his name and press the point that Miss Piggy was the correct name.

Comment

• Am I going to get poisoned mysteriously for opening that anti Russian website?
                          Last edited by SeattleLionsFan; September 28, 2016, 11:42 PM.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Machado's thing, you mean? Or Trump's?
                            Heh. I was referring to the former, but the latter's default is shameless opportunism, so...both!
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The Detroit News is endorsing Gary Johnson...

We urge readers who share our disillusionment with the presidential ballot to join us in casting a conscience vote

Nothing new really presented here, although at the end the editorial boasts that they are joining the elite company of the Bushes, Mitt Romney, and the Koch Brothers in not endorsing Trump. Jesus, talk about lack of awareness...

Comment

• Not a lack of awareness just utter disgust and complete contempt for the two major candidates. The lesser of two evils is still evil. I agree with that view. ANYBODY is better than the despicable candidates the Republicrats have put forward.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X