Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
    Silly? What's silly is sticking your head in the sand and not acknowledging that the vast majority of people who saw Nebraska's reaction to the player's protest saw the vitriotic racist rants and the rant of your Regent (whom most people wouldn't know from your President) and you all look like a bunch of buffoons .Silly is thinking that the vast majority saw the letter from your president.
    Well...here is what I suspect most people saw:

Nebraska, in spite of misguided regent, shows how to handle anthem protest

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ivey/91222512/

Huskers football has evolved into program that allows players to speak their truth

http://www.espn.com/espnw/voices/art...ak-their-truth

...in lieu of seeing random Facebook posts, or Bounds' letter. You're reaching. And, frankly, looking like a buffoon.

Comment

• Fox executive sends out a memo to staff advising them that online polls have zero credibility after Hannity & others cite them to 'prove' Trump dominated the debate

Comment

• BLM rioting over another Dangerous thug. Why is the media not reporting that he was a convict that shot another man and did 6 years in prison??

Also threaten to kill his family last year, had a stolen gun when police shot him, had domestic charges file against him 2 times. Nice guy!!!

Comment

• Gotta say, it really is remarkable that this sort of coverage exists. HSBC is the largest non-Chinese bank in the world. Of course it's going to be spreading cash around to thinks like the Clinton Foundation, but somehow the fact that Comey had a board position is somehow concerning? Come on already. Take a look at the links down the right rail; try the 13-year-old shooting story. In it you can click on the newspaper story - IOW, the mainstream media. Read that and read the story written by truthuncensored.net -- if you think the mainstream media is spin compared to that you've got to be friggin completely nuts or completely stupid.

This sort of bullshit hurts our country. So many of the people convinced the media are biased know little other than this obviously (poorly) spun garbage. We've got to be dealing with the facts here, not a bizzaro-world opposite.

Comment

• Alicia Machado has been in attack mode on cable news after Trump since the debate, she will go away now ... "Believe Me"

The New York Times joined Clinton in the anti-Trump chorus on Tuesday with a story about how “for 20 years,” she lived with the “agony” of winning the Miss Universe title and its aftermath: the “shame” for “gaining weight.”

The rest of the story, however, was absent from that narrative.

In 1998, Machado was accused of driving her boyfriend “from the scene of a shooting,” and the Associated Press subsequently reported a Venezuelan judge said “a former Miss Universe threatened to kill him after he indicted her boyfriend for attempted murder.”

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
              Gotta say, it really is remarkable that this sort of coverage exists. HSBC is the largest non-Chinese bank in the world. Of course it's going to be spreading cash around to thinks like the Clinton Foundation, but somehow the fact that Comey had a board position is somehow concerning? Come on already. Take a look at the links down the right rail; try the 13-year-old shooting story. In it you can click on the newspaper story - IOW, the mainstream media. Read that and read the story written by truthuncensored.net -- if you think the mainstream media is spin compared to that you've got to be friggin completely nuts or completely stupid.

This sort of bullshit hurts our country. So many of the people convinced the media are biased know little other than this obviously (poorly) spun garbage. We've got to be dealing with the facts here, not a bizzaro-world opposite.
              What's hilarious is that this article is intended to convince people to vote Trump, who apparently has no business ties or background with the Clintons at all

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/781303294442496004[/ame]

Comment

• I'm shocked she doesn't have a ten point lead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Alicia Machado has been in attack mode on cable news after Trump since the debate, she will go away now ... "Believe Me"

The New York Times joined Clinton in the anti-Trump chorus on Tuesday with a story about how ?for 20 years,? she lived with the ?agony? of winning the Miss Universe title and its aftermath: the ?shame? for ?gaining weight.?

The rest of the story, however, was absent from that narrative.

In 1998, Machado was accused of driving her boyfriend ?from the scene of a shooting,? and the Associated Press subsequently reported a Venezuelan judge said ?a former Miss Universe threatened to kill him after he indicted her boyfriend for attempted murder.?
                    And what does that have to do with the way Trump treated her?
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                      I'm shocked she doesn't have a ten point lead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      She'd be down 3-7 points if running against McCain or Romney. Luckily the Republicans nominated a moron

Comment

• What about the Breitbart and Hannity online polls?

Comment

• And what does that have to do with the way Trump treated her?
                          Nothing really, shows her character and shes just another reality star IMO. I could care less if he said a couple mean things about her being a maid or gaining weight whatever. Shes signed a contract when entering a beauty pageant to keep up her appearance after winning. Personally I hate beauty pageants, but they know what the rule are. You know ...staying beautiful.

Comment

• Yeah, the whole thing is shamelessly opportunistic.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• And before you come back about Trump is a reality star... yes he was, but he is the GOP nominee for POTUS

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Nothing really, shows her character and shes just another reality star IMO. I could care less if he said a couple mean things about her being a maid or gaining weight whatever. Shes signed a contract when entering a beauty pageant to keep up her appearance after winning. Personally I hate beauty pageants, but they know what the rule are. You know ...staying beautiful.
                                Oh, I see. She had it coming...
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X