No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary was well prepared tonight, Fox news already calling Lester Holt unfair! lol

Comment

• Trump did as expected. His supporters ate it up and believed everything he said.

Comment

• Trump came off as a bully, not good for him and the few undecided.

Comment

• When Clinton said he rooted for the housing crisis so he could buy up properties and he basically copped to it by saying it's business. lol

Comment

• He is very proud that he didn't start blathering about Bill Clinton's indiscretions, during the presidential debate with his wife. He has a lot of great stories to tell, but doesn't want to hurt Chelsea. But maybe he will next time.

What a jackass.

Comment

• Actually more informative than the debates...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Hopefully they re-air that, I really need to know if I poop enough.

Comment

• There is a bar near hoss and I that serve Irish Nachos. We call it colon blow..

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Kilt?
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                      There is a bar near hoss and I that serve Irish Nachos. We call it colon blow..

100% success rate.

Comment

• lmao

That was actually on my tv for a while, while I was looking for my remote.

Comment

• I love Lloyd Bridges, so I had to post this.

I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue...

Comment

• Clinton camp already cutting commercials with Trump bragging about how paying zero in taxes makes him smart.

And also bragging about how he rooted for the housing crisis because it'd be good business

Comment

• Miss Teen South Carolina had more coherent answers than some of his word salads.

Comment

• Trump gave Hillary tons of ammunition.

Comment

Working...
                                X