X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They all look the same to me.
    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• And the irony of all this is .. some in the BLM movement will actually take satisfaction from the idea that more officers were killed today ... and yet .. another black man loses his life to law enforcement officers ...

I think that's known as a vicious circle.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 60 Minutes: Mr. Trump, you raised the issue of the Iraq War, pointing out that Hillary Clinton voted in favor of it, and have suggested that shows her bad judgment...

Trump: That's right. Terrible decision. How she could've voted that way when any moron would've known better is beyond me

60 Minutes: Your running mate Mr. Pence also voted for that war...

Trump: So what? That was a long time ago.

Pence: If I may I-

Trump: Did I ask you to talk?

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
          Beyond disgusting. I, governed by a conscience of reality have no trouble being the 800 lb gorilla in the room, it's shameful that the apologists and enablers can't even frame the language to accurately describe what the fuck is happening and continue to bury their heads.

Honestly, what do blacks add in value to this nation? Popular email meme circulating the country, some metrics or methodology may be in disupte but the underlining tradgey is clear.
          Blacks need to stop blaming everyone but themselves for their despicable predicament...not all but most under 40 years of age IMO.

Recent email:
          "While I know this information is not going to please everyone, sometimes facts educate the ignorant and enlighten the uninformed.* Just saying that it worth the time to review this information.* CCF
          Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, JUST A THOUGHT !!!!
          WHAT IF ALL BLACKS SUDDENLY LEFT AMERICA, WHICH IS 13.3% OF THE TOTAL US POPULATION:

The prison population would go down by 37%.

There would be 53% less gang members.

Obesity percentage would drop 11%.

Average IQ would go up 7.4 points, putting us 3rd in the world tied with Japan.

Average SAT scores would go up almost 100 points.

Average ACT scores would go up 5.5 points.

AIDS & HIV would go down by 65%.

Chlamydia cases would go down 54%.

Gonorrhea would go down 69%.

Syphilis would go down 58%.

The average income for Americans would go up over $20,000 a year.

Amount of people in poverty would drop 34%.

Homelessness would go down 57%.

Welfare recipients would go down by 42%.

DEMOCRATS WOULD LOSE 76% OF THEIR VOTING BASE.

And many criminal defense attorneys would have to find another line of work!

So, as sad as it is, Black lives do matter....".
          Seriously. No one else has a problem with this? It's straight from the KKK.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            And the irony of all this is .. some in the BLM movement will actually take satisfaction from the idea that more officers were killed today ... and yet .. another black man loses his life to law enforcement officers ...

I think that's known as a vicious circle.
            There's no evidence at all of that. None. Please stop it.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I'd add 70%+ are born out of wedlock.

Fred Jackson's nephew was the black cop killed today.

Comment

• Blacks represent about 44% of AIDS patients. Not 65% as claimed by OP's Aryan Nation Newsletter article. They are the single biggest group, though.

Blacks also make up 25% of welfare recipients. Not 42%. Whites are by far the largest group receiving welfare.

As for prison the figure's at least relatively close. But there are disparities on how blacks and whites are sentenced, particular black and white drug users

• About 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans report using an illicit drug
                • 5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans, yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites
                • African Americans represent 12% of the total population of drug users, but 38% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 59% of those in state prison for a drug offense.
                • African Americans serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as whites do for a violent offense (61.7 months). (Sentencing Project)

This isn't because judges are necessarily handing out tougher sentences to blacks. It's primarily because of where police choose to conduct drug busts and/or enforce drug laws. Most of that occurs in poor, inner city neighborhoods, where blacks tend to predominate. A lot of that has to do with the overemphasis in going after crack users over other drug offenders.

In fact, other than crack, whites are more likely than blacks to have used nearly every other kind of illegal drug, including marijuana, heroin, illegal prescription drugs, meth, and cocaine.

Like with most laws, the police tend to apply tougher and stricter enforcement in neighborhoods known to be 'bad'.
                Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; July 17, 2016, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• SLF, I hate to break it to you and ruin OP's fun but he's trolling you for kicks.

Comment

• Good job Stan, Slf and dsl. Jeezus christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                      There's no evidence at all of that. None. Please stop it.
                      Who came up with the chant of wanting dead cops?

They got what they wanted.

Are they happy or sad?
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                        Fair post, Stan.

How do you define the Civil Rights movement? There are certainly organizations who say they represent it. Many of them. There are also individuals that say they are speaking for it. So, we need to be clear here.

In my view, inciting violence against the police through activism aimed at redressing the perceived grievances of blacks at the hands of the police - state violence - coming from any quarter, any organization or any individual, constitutes the kind of activism that I think most of us agree should be condemned.

I think I've already spoken to how I believe that those that are following the kind of activism above, whether it is intentional or not, are defining the civil rights movement of today.

Do you see this differently?
                        What do you suggest, write letters to their congressman?

Comment

• I'm proud of the fact that OP and I don't share any opinions in common.

Comment

• You think this is bad? You should read his posts on Canadian hockey players...

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                              I'm proud of the fact that OP and I don't share any opinions in common.
                              Racist Pigs, Fascist Pigs, I believe they extinct Stan. Besides that shit is right out of your 60's Hippie Playbook. LOL

Stan I'm in NYC , Manhattan, Columbia University for the first part of the week then heading to the Hamptons on Long Island for a little RR.

Meet me at Weehawkens, I'll be Burr you be Hamilton....your shit talking days would be over.

Comment

• 5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans, yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites
                                What are drug "offenses"?

Whites are also more likely to own guns but I'm sure AA go to jail at a higher rate for "gun offenses."

I appreciate your calling out bullshit. It's much needed. However, citing the NAACP on prison statistics isn't exactly pristine.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X