No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He must use the extra room at the tractor dealership for special occasions.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Air travel ain't what it used to be.

Comment

• Gotta leave the country. I just paid $675 on Turkish, which has onboard chefs, for a 3-city itinerary that includes four flights of 6 hours or more.

Comment

• My 4 wheel drive rental Jeep is stuck in the hotel parking lot. Still no 'weather bulletin' at Delta. For $800 in change fees and fare difference, I can make it to Detroit. On Saturday. %$^$# Easter travellers.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Break out the Cross Country Skis Jon. :-)

Comment

• [youtube]EJIIZI7wFZo[/youtube]

Comment

• Jon, have you made any new friends at Delta Airlines?

Comment

• They're my bestest buddies right now. I'm wagering there will be mechanical issues, ie cancellation, on my replacement flight. The replacement replacement flight will certainly be a six segment roundabout going through Laos. That of course, will be followed up by Delta destroying my luggage which they will call 'normal wear and tear'.

Ever the optimist.
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Delta is a great big pile of shit. Thank God I don't have to use them even though I fly out of Detroit Metro somewhat often.

Comment

• To borrow SI's phrase "This week's sign of the apacilypse", I present these whiny fucks from Emory University:

Someone wrote "Trump 2016" in chalk on the campus of Emory University. Student groups, aka pussified bitches, protested and got some face time with Emory's president who issued an official statement on the matter. Apparently Trump 2016 caused them a great deal of real actual PAIN which needed to be addressed by the university. Pain folks. Pain.
                      Last edited by Mike; March 24, 2016, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Good post. Where do you start? With the "pussified bitches", the administration, the media, the parents? These children act as if they have just been tear-gassed.

Comment

• Parents. Society. Good question.

Comment

• What are these people doing to do when they have kids of their own? Lecture their baby girl about "microaggressions" when she spits out her peas?

Comment

• By time these nincompoops have kids it will be illegal to differentiate between boys and girls

Comment

• I'm so, so offended. I know! I'll whip out my smartphone and and and I'll twit and I'll I'll facebook! If that doesn't work, I'll blog! That'll show them how smart I be! And we need stringent chalk control! No one can carry chalk without 8 hours of training and 2 hours on the playground. They should be fingerprinted and photographed at the county seat. And no package may contain more than 15 colors!

Comment

Working...
                                X