Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    Rubio doesn't have a political future. This was his only chance. He should have stayed nice with Donald to try and parlay it into a veep choice.
    Yeah, he's damaged goods now. Maybe he can prove he is a grownup in a future campaign- if he actually matures some in the interim - but its going to be difficult to erase the impression he's imprinted by dragging out this doomed effort.

I don't see him ever throwning in with Trump tho. Too much ego for that.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Even if he had taken the high road, his approval rating in Florida must be terrible. He is down by about 20 points to Trump now there, which is astounding.

Comment

• Again, Kasich said yesterday that he wasn't sure he'd support the "R nominee."

And Rubio has been walking back from his little foray into the muck. Yesterday he basically said it wasn't good for America; name-calling is entertaining, but substantive policy debates, while dry, are important.

Trump is never going to pick Rubio. And I really don't think Kasich is will do it.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Any chance Rubio had went down the drain when he decided to get into the mud with Trump. Cruz was already there.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Nah, Cruz has generally been above the absolute childish nonsense. His attacks are more traditionally political.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The CruzBot 5000 lacks the ability to launch attacks outside of its programming.

Comment

• So we have the MO primaries today. As they are open, I am thinking about voting for Trump as the best allocation of my voting resources (Or resource I should say) Regardless of who the candidate is on the D side, their best chance to win is against DT IMO.

Comment

• Listening to Kasich on Anderson Dork 360 last night, I don't think Kasich will even consider a VP post to Trump much less accept one. Kasich absolutely can not stand Trump and he literally shakes when making a diplomatic response concerning Trump. You can see the unrelenting dusgust in his eyes.

Any other nominee and I think Kasich is the hands down choice. Possible exception to that is Cruz (think Trump without his buffoonery and ability to compromise). I forget who it was, but one prominent Repub mused that Cruz is so repulsive to other Senators he must bathe in people repellent every day.
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I forget who it was, but one prominent Repub mused that Cruz is so repulsive to other Senators he must bathe in people repellent every day.
                    Great line. I'll be using that.

Comment

• I found this funny (and telling)

"If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, no one would convict you." -- Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                        Rubio should have done the same months ago. All he's doing now is making himself look less electable with each passing day.

Agree. Learn from this election cycle and come back later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Rubio just wanted to stick it out until Florida voted. His campaign is down to its final hours.

Comment

• Imagine how disliked Cruz would be if he engaged in Trump-esque tactics.

Comment

• A little geography question: (no looking at a map or at google)

Name the northernmost, southernmost, westernmost and easternmost states in the US.

Comment

• I'd guess:
                                Northern: Alaska
                                Southern: Hawaii?(Florida is 2nd guess)
                                Western: Alaska
                                Eastern: Maine

Comment

Working...
                                X