Quinnipiac: Tie

Democrats
    NBC: Clinton +20
    Monmouth: Clinton +14
    CBS: Clinton +9
    ARG: Clinton +7
    Quinnipiac: Clinton +5
    PPP(D): Clinton +5

I'll stand by my line of thinking from last tuesday...Ohio is relatively happier with the status quo and 'establishment' than Michigan was and is, generally speaking, a bit more conservative. Will make it a harder place to win for both Trump and Bernie.

Comment

• Trump told his rally in Kansas City that the police had begged him to cancel. He was lying. Trump claimed the guy who rushed the stage in Dayton had ISIS ties. He was lying

The Republican frontrunner fancies himself a bold truthteller, but he acts more like a peddler of escapist fantasies.

Trump claims he's never called for violence. He's lying, many times over.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
        So trump holds a rally in Chicago on a campus made up of a majority of minorities.... Cancels the rally amid protests and spends the evening on TV talking about freedom of speech and "I told you so" about the left...

Seems to me he got more support and free PR from not holding the rally than holding one.... Perhaps he's smarter than people think...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        He knows a thing or two about self-promotion...as does Kim Kardashian. IDK that it makes either of them especially smart. Maybe so.

I think it boils down to the fact that he's playing a different game from the others. Its working now, but November might be a different story.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Please consult a trademark attorney. Like me. That will be $2,000. Or one 6-pack payable on my behalf to The "Oracle" d/b/a Assclown Inc.

Comment

• Trump/Kardashian in 2016 - World's largest ass teams up with world's largest ass.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Speaking of assclowns and punk-ass thuggery, my posts are being deleted again and very much like Sarah Palin, it won't just go away.
              LOL & here I thought Trump was the only fascist incapable of playing nice.

Last edited by Prime2; March 15, 2016, 05:58 AM.
              "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• It wasn't me.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I don't delete, I modify.
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I haven't seen any deleted posts.

Comment

• Trump won the Marianas Islands primaries, folks. It's over.

Comment

• Bellwether!
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Territorial primaries - each territory get a delegate or two? How does the general election work? I don't recall any electoral votes for US possessions. Where do their votes go?

Comment

• ?I can neither confirm nor deny the existence or non-existence of any deleted posts.?

- Liney

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                              Territorial primaries - each territory get a delegate or two? How does the general election work? I don't recall any electoral votes for US possessions. Where do their votes go?
                              The same place as Mississippi's.

Comment

• My new theory of the day is that Trump is going to pick Kasich as his VP. He has been very gentle with Kasich so far and if he gets to 1100 delegates he can make a deal with Kasich to get him over 1237. He still has a realistic shot at 1237 without Ohio.

Comment

Working...
                                X