No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is why my son went to Auburn. He wanted to be more than a Fratboy ;)

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Neither Harvard nor MIT are even the best college in their own state. So overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
        Forbes' list of best colleges in each state. This might get AA out of hiding.

http://collegespun.com/independents/...in-every-state
        No mention of the Michigan State Dantonios.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• What?
          No University of Alabama?
          No Ohio State?

I guess Saban and Meyer will still sell a second-rate education and as always, never see the inside of a classroom.
          "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            That is why my son went to Auburn. He wanted to be more than a Fratboy ;)

My generation is officially off the hook for parachute pants.

Jesus, that is some ghey shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
              My generation is officially off the hook for parachute pants.
              No you're not.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Well I won't apologize for them anymore. I'd rather wear them centerstage at the Super Bowl halftime than wander the unexplored headwaters of the Amazon wearing any of that shit.

Comment

• That can't be a serious picture. They're funning, right?
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That's just plain disturbing.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      That can't be a serious picture. They're funning, right?
                      That is a typical Deep South Fratboy in his native costume.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And they wonder why they lost the war.

Comment

• This was my then 12 year old son's Halloween costume two years ago.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              That is a typical Deep South Fratboy in his native costume.
                              Now I understand why their hatred of Harbaugh and his khakis is so volatile.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well I won't apologize for them anymore. I'd rather wear them centerstage at the Super Bowl halftime than wander the unexplored headwaters of the Amazon wearing any of that shit.
                                Yup. Only one word to describe you if you were to wear those in the Amazon.

Lunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X