Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    That debate was a clown show last night, it was terrific entertainment. Trump is like a professional wrestler breaking kayfabe. These other robots have no idea to respond.
    Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
    Which Republican debate hasn't been a clown show?
    Exactly.

I laughed when the moderator called out Cruze for "bending" the truth about election year appointments to the Supreme Court.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And I could care less if you disagreed with every opinion he had. So what? People have different opinions. Doesn't mean dancing on someone's grave should be justified because of their opinions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• CGVT... The republicans remind me of the dems during bush's first term. They are a mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
          CGVT... The republicans remind me of the dems during bush's first term. They are a mess.

That is a fact. I said during Bush's terms that he could discover a cure for cancer and give it away, and the Dems would say that he was only doing it for his cronies and to benefit big business.

The same goes for Obama and the Republicans.

I think that he could nominate Ted Cruz and the Repubs would block it.
          Last edited by CGVT; February 14, 2016, 07:42 PM.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Kind of how I feel about what I've heard so far from the candidates...

Comment

• And on the dems side... Hillary is probably the closest to all candidates with my opinions, but I don't trust her. Bernie seems very trustworthy and would behave honorably, but his policy and ideas are some of the furthest from my own...

Comment

• I suggest a discussion strictly for politics.

Comment

• Good idea. Let's call it the Miscellaneous OT thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                    I suggest a discussion strictly for politics.
                    Isn't that what this is? Ha!

BTW, this has been a very civil thread so far.

Comment

• I don't know much about Scalia other than the name, but those around me who are, are fucking thrilled he's gone. Sad but true, sorry/not sorry.

Comment

• Brilliant!

Comment

• I didn't mean for civility, I meant so we can separate off-topic discussion from politics as politics will always fill this discussion.

Comment

• Liney, I'd like a thread just dedicated to me.
                            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• ...and one for masspartan, so he can tell everyone to fuck off.
                              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                                Or one could be respectable and say nothing.. And yes it was celebrating. So fuck off

When do we have permission to say critical things about the man? 1 week? 2 weeks? Never? Just wondering for a friend

Comment

Working...
                                X