No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still not convinced Trump even wants to be president. There has to be another shoe to drop, right? There has to be, right?

Comment

• No. He absolutely wants to be President. I think that he has been serious since Day 1. He has been peripherally involved in politics for over 25 years.
      Last edited by Hannibal; February 1, 2016, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Here he is from a long time ago. Saying largely the same things that he is saying now.

Pay special attention to the "making other country pay for [insert thing here]" rhetoric.

[youtube]SEPs17_AkTI[/youtube]
        Last edited by Hannibal; February 1, 2016, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• LOL @ ``Michael Dukakis has done a hell of a job'', but that doesn't take away from the point you're making. Which is fairly convincing. I don't think Trump wants to work nearly that hard, but your point is well taken.

Comment

• Only the amateur psychologists believe the guy who is spending an enormous amount of time and money to win a job doesn't really want it.
            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Has he said what he is going to do with his interest in his own companies? For all ther rhetoric about not being beholden to billionaires, he is his own special interest.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• He said he would have his kids run the blind trust. Hah

Comment

• I still will be surprised if he gets the nomination. It just seems like a crazy prank that none of us are in on. Perhaps people responding in the polls for Trump won't actually vote for him once they get in the voting booth? Who knows? We'll know a lot more in a few hours. My gut tells me Cruz takes the Iowa caucus.

Comment

• Cruz is up by 4 points with 50% reported. Turnout was supposedly through the roof which everyone expected to favor Trump. Rubio is trending higher than expected and Trump a little lower.

Comment

• Cruz had a much better ground game.

Comment

• I figured high turnout would hurt Trump. His supporters are largely the disaffected who aren't usually politically active. Going to a caucus on a winter night in Iowa is for people who are very invested in the process.

Comment

• Cruz had a much better ground game
                          Yes he did , same with Hillary, both have small leads (at this moment) with record turnouts. Organization still matters, possibly over ethusiasm. Either way Trump's feud with Megyn and his strategy to boycott the debate has backfired, and (possibly) cost him Iowa. Polls don't necessarily equal votes.

Fox reporting Cruze as the winner now.
                          Last edited by WingsFan; February 1, 2016, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• I think they did come out for him but they came out big for Cruz and Rubio as well. In 2012 120k voted in the Republican caucus, 110k voted this year with only 62 percent reporting.

Comment

• Rubio is the big winner.
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Bernie!

Comment

Working...
                                X