• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    [youtube]KYUCiRJF3UY[/youtube]
    This is solid gold!

Comment

• Just saw that Mother Jones story. I agree. There's gotta be very long prison sentences for dozens of people at this point.

Comment

• I doubt anyone goes to prison. Sadly.

Comment

• I agree Mike.

I've said it before: we live in a classic Marxist state where the new bourgeoisie (the government employee) faces off with the proletariat comprised of those who work in the private economy. We prols are here to serve the political class and not the other way around.

The folks who have done this will be protected from consequences just as unionized teachers have little or no accountability.
          Last edited by Da Geezer; January 29, 2016, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• Why do you have to drag your hatred for teachers into everything? Shouldn't you be siphoning off tax dollars with a failing charter school somewhere?

Comment

• Yeah, damn those lazy teachers...summers off, soaking up the big bucks, banker's hours, parenting the thugs and brats we pawn off on them for daycare eight hours a day. Louts.

Comment

• Sounds to me like The Don may have put everybody else away last night, just by not showing up. His only real challenger all but stomped his foot and crossed his arms in protest of "mean" questions by FOX NEWS? That a goddamn circus.

Comment

• There is an increasingly nonzero chance that the election will be Sanders vs. Trump.
                  Last edited by Hannibal; January 29, 2016, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Iowa often doesn't mean anything but Trump is leading just about everywhere...and Bernie could gain momentum if he wins Iowa & New Hampshire (he's just about a lock in NH at this point)

Why do you have to drag your hatred for teachers into everything? Shouldn't you be siphoning off tax dollars with a failing charter school somewhere?
                    Kasich's been able to nimbly avoid having a charter school scandal down here tied to him.

Comment

• Stories like that are not unique to Ohio but that sounds pretty awful.

Comment

• I thought for sure that Sanders would be another Bill Bradley/Pat Buchanan at best, but he actually has a chance, which is utterly astounding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          I thought for sure that Sanders would be another Bill Bradley/Pat Buchanan at best, but he actually has a chance, which is utterly astounding.
                          Speaks to the widespread dislike for Hillary even among Dems

Comment

• Nationally, Hillary has a 15 point lead.
                            Last edited by Mike; January 29, 2016, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Speaks to the widespread dislike for Hillary even among Dems
                              Which is very puzzling to me and also irrational and self-defeating IMHO.

Comment

• I'm not sure if it is widespread dislike, there is some of that, but she is just not a natural candidate. Policy wonks do not drive the crowds wild.

Comment

Working...
                                X