No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, yeah. And OP would be straight if he weren't gay.

Berman is Berman. He's awful.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Well, yeah. And OP would be straight if he weren't gay.

Berman is Berman. He's awful.
      Linesman, as you know I'm not one to complain as I prefer to dispense my own brand of forum justice but Talent's homo slur is a clear violation of the Green Zone and I'd like to see him charged with a pink card.

Obviously Talent has me mistaken with ponyboy Hack.
      Last edited by Prime2; September 17, 2015, 04:41 PM.
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Every time I hear the name of Chris Berman, I do not think of his tired shtick or bad PBP, I think of "You're with me leather."

Comment

• Prime...I'll deal with it when I get home.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Don't post and drive!!!

Comment

• Just kidding Liney, I've always advocated next to no rules here.
              "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• It may be that way soon, Prime.

I'm starting to think I have other things to do with my life.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• We all do. This shouldn't be something that you think about other than free time at home drinking a soda/beer/liquor.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Every time I hear the name of Chris Berman, I do not think of his tired shtick or bad PBP, I think of "You're with me leather."
                    I think of him telling the Lions fans our team just made the playoffs with the Mike Williams pick.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Sitting here in Wilkes-Barre airport, I just finished one of the best historical narratives I've ever read. If you're an aviator or a WWII buff, you'll be very pleased with Peter Townsend's Duel Of Eagles. It covers the development and implementation of both the British and German air forces from the end of WWI through the Battle of Britain by one of Britain's finest aces. Its level of detail is on par with Shirer's Rise and Fall Of The Third Reich but reads like a Clancy thriller. The book was a bestseller in the 1970 (I think) and is extraordinarily well written. So good, I'm going to order a hardcopy off Amazon as a permanent addition to my library.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                        Sitting here in Wilkes-Barre airport, I just finished one of the best historical narratives I've ever read. If you're an aviator or a WWII buff, you'll be very pleased with Peter Townsend's Duel Of Eagles. It covers the development and implementation of both the British and German air forces from the end of WWI through the Battle of Britain by one of Britain's finest aces. Its level of detail is on par with Shirer's Rise and Fall Of The Third Reich but reads like a Clancy thriller. The book was a bestseller in the 1970 (I think) and is extraordinarily well written. So good, I'm going to order a hardcopy off Amazon as a permanent addition to my library.

Is it really that good or something you read so you can fall asleep at night?

Comment

• agree talent.. most are fine. I think the BIG has some pretty good ones as well
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• To any of our officiating crew members.

What the heck are all the refs saying when they huddle up after a flag is thrown? I was watching the Denver/KC game last night and thought it would be kinda cool to be in the middle of one of these post-flag sessions to hear what is said. Seems like a lot of talking is going on and everyone has something to say. Has anyone on the board ever been in a real unique or perplexing discussion after a flag. Any arguments?

Comment

• OT::
                              I know The Wire has been discussed on here as one of the best series ever...and I agree. But has anyone watched Narcos on Netflix? I'm only 5 episodes in, but I think it's gonna better than that. Damn good.
                              Last edited by The Oracle; September 18, 2015, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• I haven't yet, but I heard the same thing from others.. that it is really good.
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X