No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's waaaayyyy worse than Brent. Berman doing the home run derby is as bad as broadcasting gets and, perhaps, humanity - save for that Nazi thing. Berman doing the NFL is all sorts of puke, but less akin to genocide.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, Berman and Musberger isn't even a comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        He's waaaayyyy worse than Brent. Berman doing the home run derby is as bad as broadcasting gets and, perhaps, humanity - save for that Nazi thing. Berman doing the NFL is all sorts of puke, but less akin to genocide.
        Ever so slightly.

Comment

• They both suck.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• efz
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Berman has dirt on every executive to have ever worked at ESPN. Only explanation for how he still has a job. I've literally never heard anyone say they like the guy.

Comment

• And here's another awful media POS that's getting a well-earned layoff

Mike Lupica appears to be out at the New York Daily News. That’s according to a report by POLITICO Media’s Joe Pompeo, who named the sports columnist as the biggest name among the round of layoffs the paper was enacting on Wednesday. Initially, it was reported that Lupica essentially had a “target on his back,” Read more...

Comment

• Tough crowd

Comment

• Lupica is the whiny guy who was never picked to play at recess as a kid.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I'm not sure that is pertinent.

Comment

• It's amusing to me on here how every announcer sucks. Never seen anything like it. Must just like listening to themselves in their own head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                          Lupica is the whiny guy who was never picked to play at recess as a kid.

Well, he's the whiny guy who was never picked who turned out to be a terrible sports announcer. Better?

Berman used to be entertaining, back in the 90s. Dude's schtick is beyond old/stale.

Comment

• The thing about Berman versus Musberger is Musberger is great at calling the game. Its all of the superflous stuff that bugs people about the game. The bombastic delivery, the hyperbole rubs everyone the wrong way. I think its humorous.

Berman is just not good at calling a game.

Comment

• I'm fine with most announcers. Berman just sucks.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Berman would even be fine if he didn't force his old, shitty schticks in there. But he can't help himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X