Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's gonna make $180 million tonight.

Comment

• I know Mayweather and he is guilty as advertised. My NFL buddy brought him as a guest on my boat, he and his biography entourage refused to remove their shoes, my NFL 320 lb buddy enforced the rules before boarding. True story. FM has a film crew that follows him 24/7 and he is the quintessential African racist. Just ask.

American Pharaoh, wow what a race! Paid $7.80 on a $2 bet. That is a cool 15k to Team Prime, hope a few jumped on board. The KD is rather easy to handicap. Cheers!

Victor Espinoza rides American Pharoah to victory in the 141st running of the Kentucky Derby.
      "I'm the luckiest Mexican in America!". That makes me the 2nd luckiest so to speak!

Hola!
      Last edited by Prime2; May 2, 2015, 06:48 PM.
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• So that's the fight of the century, eh? Now I remember why I stopped watching boxing.

Comment

• Sounds to me like Mayweather was afraid of Pacquiao. He danced around all fight long.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• heh
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              Sounds to me like Mayweather was afraid of Pacquiao. He danced around all fight long.
              And yet he dominated -- on the scorecards.

The fight was the boxing equivalent of a 2-0 hockey game where the winner plays the neutral zone trap all night long.

Comment

• It was maybe like 2-0 if the other team had absolutely zero chance of ever scroing. Pacquiao couldn't hit him. Landing 80-something punches in 12 rounds is just awful. Mayweather has never been a KO guy. He's always been virtually unhittable. Pacquiao has been more of the KO/power guy and he couldn't touch him.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fight went much like expected, Mayweather's strategy of dancing around the ring and keeping Manny at a distance was the [obvious] smart play given his reach advantage...

Floyd knew the strategy he needed to win the fight, Floyd did exactly what was needed to win the match. All the casual fans that don't understand boxing were hoping to see a brawl/fight, that's not Floyd. Most everyone complaining have never seen Mayweather actually box or have sour grapes about Manny being outboxed.

Comment

• I like dancing with the stars too
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                      I like dancing with the stars too
                      Who knew Ent was gay?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        It was maybe like 2-0 if the other team had absolutely zero chance of ever scroing. Pacquiao couldn't hit him. Landing 80-something punches in 12 rounds is just awful.
                        Either way, neither guy was ever seriously hurt and there were maybe three times where one guy or the other scored a few meaningful punches. I was surprised to learn that Mayweather statistically landed a lot more as it didn't look like much.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; May 4, 2015, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          Who knew Ent was gay?
                          OP.

Also, dude, ``chinaman'' is not the preferred nomenclature. ``Asian-American''. Please.

Comment

• Of course the people complaining had never seen Floyd Mayweather box, you don't make 180 million dollars without drawing the casual fans. They tuned in to see the fight of the century and saw a contender for Fight of the Week.

Comment

• It's more entertaining to watch boxers beat the shit out of each other though great boxers don't leave themselves open to get repeatedly hit where one good punch can end any match. Floyd had total control of the match with his masterful defense and quick jabs.

Comment

• I agree and it makes it boring. That was a patty cake party.

Comment

Working...
                                X