No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OP should be around soon asking to join the party.

Agree about streaming and those five commercials.

Comment

• Hack, I have an EMPIRE to run, I don't have the luxury of lounging around a State Hospital waiting for my meds and 10 minutes of "net time" twice a day. Unless of course you trade a jello for an extra 5!
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Pole positions drawn, Dortmund draws the #8 while American Pharaoh draws the #18 way outside! He probably is the fastest horse in the race but the 7+ hands 1350 lb giant Dortmund commands the sweetspot, pole positions #5-8!

Most KD winners are positioned in that range.

May go heavy on Dortmund and lighter on AP!

Comment

• If anyone wants to watch the Mayweather fight for free...I found this link for a free webcast:

www.clickhereandiwillinfectyourcomputerbadly.com

Seems legit to me.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• On this day, the 30th April 1945, Adolf Hitler, leader of the Third Reich shot himself in the head using a Walther PPK chambered in 7.65mm. (.25 Cal ACP)

Comment

• A 7.65mm is actually a .32 caliber.
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Thanks JON . I do have the polymer Rugar LCP which is .380 ACP and a small caliber, I was thinking why would Adolf off himself with .25 cal which is really small?

That's a dainty lady caliber, Hack likely has one tucked in his hosiery at this moment.

Latest Derby odds and gates AP still the fav but is way outsde, Dortmund picking up tons of action given #8 sweet spot.

Comment

• I got something tucked into your mom's hosiery, but I'm a good and patriotic Canadian so it certainly isn't a gun.

Comment

• Miscellaneous/OT

[ame]https://youtu.be/81gMnlV5xkY[/ame]

video/documentary some friends of mine did.. It might change your mind about the war.
                    Last edited by entropy; May 1, 2015, 08:30 PM.
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
                      Thanks Jon. I do have the polymer Rugar LCP which is .380 ACP ....That's a dainty lady caliber....

Au contraire - the .380 Beretta 85BB is one of the finest handguns ever designed. Using ammo like HydraShoks, it stacks up well against anything short of a .45. Although still available in Europe, the Cheetah series is no longer exported to the US - .380 being considered dainty by 'merikan macho men and all that.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I shoot HS+P as often as I can, the micros, and poly CCW manufacturers prohibit the use given the powder charge. Foolishly, I once CCWed my Kimber 1911, .45 Cal GrandRaptor/shoulder holster in hot Miami once for about 2 hours, totally impractical.

Instead, the latest, 22 Magnum at close quarters, forget about it.
                        My best micro:
                        NAA-22MC-HG:
                        - 22 Magnum Mini-Revolver
                        - 1 and 5/8" Barrel
                        - Holster Grips
                        - LR Conversion Cylinder
                        - 5-Shot Capacity

My three best firearms, Beretta 90-two (9mm), Beretta PX4 Storm sub-compact (9mm) and my Beretta 12 gauge A391, they easily represent the most advanced firearms in the world and Baretta's newest platform.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          I got something tucked into your mom's hosiery, but I'm a good and patriotic Canadian so it certainly isn't a gun.
                          Hack, wives are off limits but mothers are open season?

Never reference my mother in any of your twisted lexicon or face the consequences. How does wheeling yourself around, parking in handicap spots while being forced to take all your future dumps via the aid and courtesy of a small chimp sound?

I know people.

Comment

• Your mother would be very disappointed if that happened. You don't want her back out there looking again.

Comment

• Well it is Kentucky Derby Day & Pool Party!

Was hoping to head to Louisville but schedule would not permit.

Final pick, heading back to American Pharoah (SIC) to win it all. Fastest horse in the race, should get a clean trip on the outside.

Dartmund is an impressive giant, but may be forced to start and stop in traffic unless of course he gets away clean.

Anyway , best 2 horses in the race, include them in your Trifecta!

Goin' LARGE on AP!

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather's a piece of shit if anyone didn't know

This is one boxer I'm looking forward to seeing broke and eventually a door greeter at the Wynn

Comment

Working...
                                X