Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime
    Breaking Dolphin & Palmetto EXp Way records at the moment and at 150+ MPH, Taylor Swift comes to mind:

"'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off"....
    Quoting a Taylor Swift song? I guess Hack was right.

Comment

• Everybody knows I'm right.

Comment

• simo post OP. I've got this one.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• JB was it really necessary to delete my post?

My forefathers swam the Atlantic, landed ashore, learned to read and write so that future generations would enjoy the inalienable right.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I agree. OP has the right to be his real self.

Comment

• I have the power.

Deal with it.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• ???

Insulting your friend constitutes power?
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• All in good fun, my friend......... Just don't want a lot of repetitive stuff showing up in multiple threads. House cleaning.

Comment

• Stuart Scott dies after long battle with cancer, age 49

I sort of grew to hate his on-screen personality but this is still pretty sad.

Comment

• I believe I watched my last NFL playoff game this year... Lions made mistakes, but the flag pick up and lack of holding calls on the Dallas OL have left me wondering if the NFL is another form of the WWE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• They picked up the flag? Fine, whatever. But then you can't extend the Cowboys' next drive, and you have to call the hold on the TD pass, no? That was a pretty clear and obvious imbalance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Stu

I sort of grew to hate his on-screen personality but this is still pretty sad.
                          You mean you didn't like your sports highlights being yelled at you in Ebonics?

Comment

• I'm blown away by all the attention his death has gotten. There were moments of silence for him at both NFL playoff games. I get that he was loved by those who knew him, but I just thought of him as another guy at ESPN. He was one of those irritating ESPN guys who were trying too hard to be hip with their catch phrases. I didn't like or dislike him any more or less than any of them. It is obvious, however, that he was really special to his friends. Sad that his daughters lost him so young.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• ESPN's playing it up for all its worth of course. I thought he was pretty good, but he wasn't a pioneer. That was Olbermann.

Comment

• Olbermann and Patrick changed and elevated SC.

Scott stood on their shoulders and basically riffed off the likes of Kilborn and Mayne, but with, I guess, an African-American take. I never really saw it as black/white -- just another anchor trying to be edgier than those that set the bar. And, of course, "edgy" had and has ceiling at ESPN as it markets to the masses and SC is it's mass-market show.

In any event, his death and the millions exactly like it are always very sad.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X