Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gives a fuck!

Comment

• That wasn't DSL's fault though. He made sure he didn't graduate until the year after his dad did. Good guy, DSL. Respects his elders.

Comment

• DSL is a Cornel grad If I remember correctly. Cornel the team with the longest losing streak in college football. Explains why he became an OSU "fan". Fuck those who abandon ship. (sounds like his HS team is the "Cornel of Ohio football.")

Comment

• Completely agree. There's no changing allegiances. You're in early and you're in for life. That's how it works.

Comment

• Just to be clear though, I mean that in the context of team loyalty. Many of you will wonder, naturally, if I am talking about the many OSU scholarship athletes who matriculate to various correctional facilities. I guess it's true in that case too.

Comment

• Strangelove's beloved alma mater did include Rashod Berry, an OSU recruit, who single-handedly kept the generally illiterate Titans in the game. A brave effort from a group of kids shamefully let down by a school district that gives third world a bad name.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• FTSU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cornelll is known for its East German-style 1970's architecture built on the shores of a polluted lake. Of all the faux Ivy land Grant schools, it is the worst.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, there's a reason why they call Cornell the Brown of the Ivies.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You all display the cowardly arrogance of an Eli whilst possessing the pedigrees of Millsaps graduates.

Ad Excellentiam indeed.

Comment

• shaddup
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• An interesting article appeared in the U of M LSA magazine this week. It references an interesting and controversial article that appeared in the Atlantic Monthly magazine 60 some years ago and which has applications and credibility today. I don't entirely agree with the premise but it is challenging in view of the current status of CFB.

Allen Jackson was one tough dude on the Michigan teams of the late 40s and played a major role in the snow bowl in Columbus in 1950 and also the Rose Bowl victory that followed.

I knew Allen Jackson but not well. He was a member of my fraternity but a couple of years ahead of me. I remember him as a magnetic and fired up kind of guy and very well liked. The article follows.

http://www.lsa.umich.edu/lsa/ci.toomuchfootball_ci.detail

Comment

• Everyone should read this.

What comes around, goes around.

I spent 20 years flying in the USMC. The things we discussed in the ready room in 1973 - the big issues - were the same things we discussed in 1993.

Nothing really changes.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Wondering if the placement of this article in the LSA Mag is part of a carefully crafted plan to prepare M football fans for a new place for the football program on the national scene.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Looking forward to Michigan joining the Ivy League and giving Cornell an opportunity to extend our dominant record over you.

Comment

Working...
                                X