Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate United Airlines.

Here I am, stuck in O'Hare. Had one delay, missed the connection, have been rebooked 3 times, each rebooking canceling, and my last gasp hope has now been delayed 4 times, theoretically to depart at 11pm. If it cancels, I'm stuck until tomorrow with no hotel, meal vouchers, or even a United Club pass.

I hope Dave Brandon impregnates United's upper management's daughters, they all contract leprosy and their tiny dicks fall off, and they all burn in hell.

Gosh biz travel is glamorous!
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Isn't it strange how that only ever happens on the return flight? I can tell you, it's not just United. My wife had canceled flights on American and US Airways about two weeks apart this past spring. Try taking 48 hours to get back from Little Rock with an overnight in Charlotte. You'd want to kill someone. Trust me I KNOW.

Comment

• United. Shudder. Awful people.

Comment

• Jon - I think I would have rented a car and drove home.

Oh .. and I'd send the bill to United.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Once took 19 hours to fly home from Columbia SC. Would have taken 9 hours to drive it.

Comment

• I watched Airplane last night. Now feeling better about the aviation industry.

Comment

• Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines.
                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• LOL.

"El no youa smoko"

Comment

• Miscellaneous/OT

Sorry for partying...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• "Masturbatory Rampage"; think I saw them at St Andrew's Hall in '99.
                      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• For some reason the fact that he had wheat thins with him made me lol.

Comment

• My hometown HS lost to Mentor last night, 49-34, in the first round of the Ohio HS playoffs. Kudos to them on making it there though. They've been a terrible program for a long, long time. No shame in losing to a powerhouse like Mentor.

Comment

• WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL TEAM! (Especially when the douche bags get beaten)

Comment

• Lighten up, Stan. DSL spent the best nine years of his life in high school.
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I grew up only about 15 minutes from where Les Miles went to school. How about that!

Comment

Working...
                                X