No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB has him mistaken with my Fila who died of bone cancer. Angus began his training at 12 weeks old by my dear friend Emilio Torres, professional dog trainer, much like Cesar Milan but 300 lbs! Trained The Rock & Madonna's dogs at SoBe, came to the US from Cuba at age 3, easily one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

He traines my dogs as well as myself.

Angus is the most gentle creature I know.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; July 27, 2014, 02:45 PM.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• We've had 2 ridgebacks in the family. Both outside dogs uninterested in people. Beautiful tho. And apparently more masculine than OP's beta male.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
        We've had 2 ridgebacks in the family. Both outside dogs uninterested in people. Beautiful tho. And apparently more masculine than OP's beta male.
        Hack, my Fila Brasilaro (Oscar) was the badest dog on earth. He nipped JB's wife on her hand, actually a mouthing in my kitchen gently letting her know that he is master of all he surveys , including the pending evening dinner.

You're a good sport FWIW.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Jeezus ...... knock off the love fest for Pete's sake.

You're much more entertaining as the flaming ass hole you pretend to be.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'd have to say Woods is an asshole
            Another tough day today for Woods

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfT0VwZqmKs"]Now That's Not Very Nice! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• The Alumni Association just sent me a pitch to buy into an 'educational' tour in Cuba for $5400/person (double occ). A Canadian buddy of mine and his wife was given a 10 vacation there by his company for a 20 years of service award. They LOVED Cuba.

If you get the mailer, the email, or just visit the website, read the disclaimer put out by the tour operator. It's hysterical! For any reason or none at all, the tour operator can jack prices at will, substitute anything, and/or dump your sorry ass on the side of the road at their whim. You hold them liable for nothing, even if they are completely at fault. Funny reading!
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Sounds like my kind of tour ... :-)
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• LOL. All tours suck. By definition. I bet you could do it on your own for half the price. And Havana is fascinating.

Comment

• I went to Cuba on a "legal educational tour" in 1996. Facinating and beautiful place. had a great time!

Comment

• Plus you are a commie...so there is that too...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I drive through "Little Havana" nearly everyday, of course at 90 feet above on the Dolphin Expressway, over millions of exiled Cubans....they are a star-crossed people that love to bitch and complain. Should have channeled 5% of that negative Chi towards actually "hitting the beard", they'd be much happier today.

*No hate spam today plz.

Comment

• I can only imagine what that means, but I think I might agree. That's a majority in Miami that acts as if it is a victimized minority. And of course the corruption is insane.

Comment

• There are innumerable ways to screw up your first day of work, but some of them have a little more panache than others. A new teacher in Wagoner, Okla. was arrested on her first day after showing up at the school both drunk and without pants.

School officials called Wagoner police around 9 a.m. on Monday morning to report that Lorie Ann Hill, 49, seemed out of sorts and also was missing the lower half of her clothing. Police arrived to find her in an empty classroom, and determined, presumably without too much trouble, that she was under the influence of alcohol.

"She was found in a room kind of disoriented," Police Chief Bob Haley told the Tulsa World. "By the time we got there she was in a room and wearing shorts."

Hill admitted to police she'd been drinking, and a search of her car turned up an empty cup that reportedly smelled of vodka. Haley said, though, that there wasn't enough evidence to prove she drove to the school drunk, and no "credible witnesses" at her home, whatever that might mean. She was spared a DUI charge, and booked into Wagoner City Jail only on suspicion of public intoxication.

Classes don't start until Thursday. Neither Hill nor her pants are likely to attend.

[Mugshot courtesy of Wagoner Police Department via KFOR]
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Apparently she wasn't wearing any undergarments? I wish I could unthink that!

Comment

• New teacher? So, like, recent graduate? No pants? Oh -- nevermind.

Comment

Working...
                                X