No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby throwing a chair at a smart ass fan!?
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• No that's good for ratings.

Comment

• Hack you gotta get a grip, I'm afraid you might bust a spring or worse.

Shouldn't you be watching Sochi Ice Dancing instead?
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I guess you're fully back, now that you're asking for it again.

Comment

• That's not the Olympic spirit Hack. LOL.

Besides isn't "L'homme et L'homme" short program about to begin?

Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 10, 2014, 07:40 AM.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Defender of the Gold, GPITW aka "The Kid" arrives in BFE Sochi, Russia.

The Farside of the World, 10 hours by air, 9 - time zones.

A group of NHL All-Stars with only 3 team practices, get dumped into a meat grinder against Team Norway on Thursday!

Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 10, 2014, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• What kind of dress did he bring for the formal activities? Something with sequins or something just demurely lacy?
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Well it will be red and white and as the odds-on favorite, likely festooned with lots of Gold.

Tournament doesn't begin until the medal round anyway. Semis should see Canada v. USA & Russia v. Sweden in the other match.

Look for USA to play Sweden for the Bronze and Canada & Russia will meet for Gold in the Final, although sudden-death, single game elimination, stranger things have happened.

Team Russia features 15 NHLers & 10 KHLers fully acclimated, while playing and living the Moscow timezone.

Russia will be tough at home but man-for-man, Canada has the edge and are vastly superior on Defense. Swedes are just too old.
                  Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 10, 2014, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• In other news.....

• Pavel Datsyuk is on his way to Sochi for the Olympics, but will he get the chance to skate for Team Russia? Coach Zinetula Bilyaletdinov says Datsyuk will be replaced on the roster if he is not 100 percent healthy. Given that he played just one game after missing a month of action, and didn’t look anywhere close to top condition, there’s a real chance the Russian captain could be sidelined.

• His absence would be a huge blow for Team Russia, which is beginning to feel the full weight of expectations to win gold at home.

Comment

• LOL! I'd forgotten about that movie. And hopefully you don't forget to clear your browser history before your wife starts to wonder about you.

Comment

• Yeah that movie busts me up!

Appears Obitchkin, is the unofficial mascot of Sochi, indicative of what hockey means to Russia. Good luck with that weight Ovie! Enjoy a Coke while they slaughter stray dogs!

Putin walks off with 30 billion and then lets Wal-Mart dress the Russians?

I guess Johnny Versace said Nyet!

Comment

• If Datsyuk can't play or only sees limited action, that would be great on two levels; Helping the Red Wings and hurting Russia.

Comment

• Yeah, I was going to be pretty pissed if Datsyuk got healthy juuuust in time for the Olympics, and then he came back to the NHL all worn out and tired the way that our Olympians always do.

Comment

• Or worse, injured himself in the games
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• It will happen one of these days to a star, and then people will wonder why we send our guys to the other side of the Earth for an exhausting two-week tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X