X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best wishes, Liney.

Comment

• Best wishes
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Best wishes and good luck Liney
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Thoughts and prayers are with you. If I can do anything, call me.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• We're all with you Liney.

Comment

• Definitely. I hope your brother's surgery goes well and he has a speedy recovery.

Comment

• Just a quick update. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. The support is deeply appreciated.

My brother had successful bypass surgery today in Indianapolis. He is off the ventilator, and breathing on his own. He woke up late this evening and spoke with some of his visitors, and ate some ice chips. He smiled at those around his bed, and even managed to take his fiancee's hand, and tell her "I love you". I was not able to be there, but I will be on Sunday. I'm sitting tight on Saturday due to the winter storm that is taking aim at us.

Thanks again for the kind comments, the thoughts and prayers. My family and I appreciate it very much.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• the last time Manning looked this lost..

Comment

• Fuck you.

Comment

• It had to remind Elway of the SB he had against the Niners
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• The Denver performance was prophetic. If the Lions ever make it to the Super Bowl, the Broncos provided a glimpse of how Detroit would do...minus the eight points...
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• True, but at least Denver has played themselves into the SB at least 6 times. The Lions are no closer to the SB than they were when the SB was first created.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Good God, that was as pitiful a performance by a Super Bowl team as any I have seen .... and there have been some bad ones.

I'm not a fan of Pete Carrol but he is one damn good coach. His DC just ate Denver's OC for lunch. Denver had no answer for the three DEs and a great rotation of them that Seattle used. They just crushed Denver's OL which, had been decent.

Manning folded under the pressure. It was embarrassing for him I'm sure. Also not a fan of Peyton but I thought he did a great job of leading the Broncos during the regular season. I felt bad for him. He took some wicked hits (in slo-mo).

One other thing. Buck is an idiot. His play by play sucked. His Dad was better. Fox should shit can him.

Oh, and finally, there was some talk about Seattle's use of "big corners" with Shermann being one of those. Not sure what he lists on the roster as but he is good and it shows what a defense can do with skilled corners. Clearly, Mattison has the right idea in recuriting the guys he's targeted. Seems high level skills at corner and with at least one of our Ss, is key for him to get the job done on the back end so he can be creative on the front end. Fingers crossed there as the 2013 defense was mostly a disaster.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• he's 6'2"

Comment

• With the Ted Wells report expected to be released later this week, someone finally has leaked to the media the text messages exchanged over a period of months between Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito.

more on martin and incognito

Comment

Working...
                                X