Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geezer,

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• and I didn't see DSL's post of what is evidently Alex Jones until now

Comment

• Heh. I didn't recognize DSL's guy, but I recognize it now. I get it once and a while on Drudge. No way for me to prove I don't like the guy.

I presume you were joking. I usually have a better sense of humor than this. Embarassing.

Comment

• Hoss: Why now lie about your posts on election night? You were going on about hicks and how stupid they were. Hoss, there are people reading this who saw what you posted. If you were distraught, ok. But now this lie.
          Last edited by Da Geezer; November 11, 2016, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• If you've ever heard Art Bell/George Noory's show on AM radio late at night, with truckers calling in to discuss the 15 times they were abducted by aliens or how they can levitate cars with their minds, that's the starting point for the Alex Jones Show. Now imagine George Noory doing a pound of cocaine before every showand applying every conspiracy theory ever invented to politics. You'd have Alex Jones, more or less.

Jones is for the Alt Right what Limbaugh is for mainstream conservatism. Recently he's begun attacking the "Jewish Mafia" more and more, insisting he doesn't hate Jews, just those Jews in this 'mafia', whatever he thinks that means

Comment

• Trump and his team already hedging on a number of major issues in his campaign

The lack of clarity has added to an already chaotic transition after Trump's upset victory.

Lock Her Up? "It's not something I've given a lot of thought, because I want to solve health care, jobs, border control, tax reform"

Obamacare? Trump now wants to amend it rather than repeal

Build the Wall? "He'll spend a lot of time controlling the border. He may not spend very much time trying to get Mexico to pay for it, but it was a great campaign device," Gingrich said Thursday during a conference call sponsored by Dentons, a global law firm.

A tax on Chinese imports? Wellllllll it depends if the Chinese are overvaluing their currency.

The Iran Deal? Welllllll, maybe saying "we'll rip it up" was a bit strong...

Comment

• That's a really cool pic CG - Thank You for your service :-)

Comment

• From what I can tell from a very simple and easy search of posting my history, I made 16 posts on Nov 8th.

While discovering this might too difficult for Da Gimp, I think its very easy for anybody here to believe that he'd jump to the conclusion that I deleted them without making any actual effort to research the matter for himself. And then of course, to commentate at great length based on the subsequent ignorant assumptions. Because he is an ass.
                  I'll admit I have no idea about researching posting history. Why call on the others (...I think it is easy for anybody...") to support your lie. I'm sure some of them saw the posts.

All I did today was read all the posts from November 8 from about 9:00pm to 4:00am and yours were gone. I went to the administration thread and asked the Mods to at least show a skip in the numbering when someone deletes a post. Man, you had better not ever get into a deposition. Entropy, if you saw what he posted, you can't approve of this.

I do have a proposition. Why don't we appoint hack to be a go between and I'll try to either meet him or email him and send him my college transcript and my LSAT. I think I can find my acceptance to Harvard Law and Yale Law, but if I can't, I'll try to prove to hack's satisfaction that I was accepted at both for Law School.

If Hack decides I am legit, then I want you to take me to your administrator and authorize me to tell him about what you are on-line.

Comment

• When is he going to drain the swamp? Chris Christie is out. Mike Pence is running the transition. Nothing says fresh more than Mike Pence.

Comment

• I looked again.. there was not a single post deleted on election night. I'm going to ask Jeff to validate I didn't miss something or there is a different way to search it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                        Hoss: Why now lie about your posts on election night? You were going on about hicks and how stupid they were. Hoss, there are people reading this who saw what you posted. If you were distraught, ok. But now this lie.
                        Insofar as you're concerned, they're as difficult to find as a woman you've brought to orgasm. For the rest of us, they easily accessed...heck, I just went back and found that very post.

Its still there, and I stand by it...but I'm not going to repost for you Halfwit.

Comment

• As a put down that first sentence is top notch.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            When is he going to drain the swamp? Chris Christie is out. Mike Pence is running the transition. Nothing says fresh more than Mike Pence.
                            Looks as if Hani may have to update his list.

I think the Cuckservative wing of the Republican party(what ever the hell that means) may be reestablishing a beach head
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I looked again.. there was not a single post deleted on election night. I'm going to ask Jeff to validate I didn't miss something or there is a different way to search it.
                              Well I could have missed it I suppose. Do you have a number?

Comment

• I looked at page 653 and I found only one post by you Hoss. Got a post number?

Comment

Working...
                                X