No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't like it - leave. And don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I just read some of the analysis above.

Could you fellows please explain to me why Evangelicals, who are indeed culturally conservative, voted for a 3-time married womanizer and TV host, who is now married to a model who appeared naked in a popular magazine?

Paradigms boys, paradigms.

Comment

• This message is hidden because Coop is on your ignore list.

Kills you doesn't it?
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Because I'm a bully and 'Merica decided Billary/Obama isn't working

Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Don't know what you're saying. Why don't you take what ever stupid shit that you are spewing back to the dumbass side of the forum where you belong

This message is hidden because Coop is on your ignore list.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Cry billary a river CG. But don't cry too hard - you'll get your check

Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                This message is hidden because Coop is on your ignore list and the next intelligent post he makes will be his first.
                Indeed, the threshold for the ignore button is really high. He barreled through it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Indeed, the threshold for the ignore button is really high. He barreled through it though.
                  Yeah. I have two people on ignore.

Comment

• Oh good! Ignore me. Cry in your soup ladies

Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• ..yet somehow I'm ignored and you respond

Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Hilarious

Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                          I just read some of the analysis above.

Could you fellows please explain to me why Evangelicals, who are indeed culturally conservative, voted for a 3-time married womanizer and TV host, who is now married to a model who appeared naked in a popular magazine?

Paradigms boys, paradigms.
                          Don't know, maybe they aren't really culturally conservative.

Comment

• The other one made a drive by the other day with his special kind of stupid...

Comment

• Obama spoke already? More special kind of stupid, yes

Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• This message is hidden because Coop is on your ignore list.

Comment

Working...
                                X