Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Da geezer (and others):

Oh, I think we're taking message boards way too seriously. You are posting as 'Da geezer' and wanting the occupation of 'Wild Hoss' to "follow the money" as well as trying to reconstruct or find missing election night posts. To what end? If you must proceed, can we wait and get the opine of 'SkaterBoy1993' or 'Coo-Coo-4-Coco-Crisp's' take on the electoral college and their feelings re: Trump?

We all need to settle down and realize that this is just idle eBar chatter and not to take anything seriously. Well, except for SkaterBoy1993's take on the 1991 World Seties. I mean, really. Fuck that dude.
    Sk8er Boi is the correct spelling. I will use it in a sentence:

He was just a sk8er boi. She said see you later boi. He wasn't good enough for her. She had a pretty face but her head was up in space.

Comment

• Alabam"Alum":

Hrbek.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• great... nice job Geezer... You made AA appear rational. You really f'd up.
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
          I don't know. But I do know you are going to attack the source. Who smashed the windows in Portland last night, the Russians?

And do you really think that froot provides balance here? One thing he does provide is evidence that the lefties have no sense of humor.
          http://www.snopes.com/black-mob-beat...-voting-trump/.

Why are you asking me about whether Froot provides balance? Is my answer fodder for the Forum UnAmerican Activities Committee?

Comment

• I'm glad Snopes looked into it. Yeah, I certainly don't know the motivation of the folks who were beating the fuck out of the guy. I don't know what started it. One of them saw fit to film the beating and yell at the dude that, "yeah, you voted Trump! yeah!" and "don't vote Trump" and so forth. That's not faked, false, staged or anything else -- it's there for all to see and reach their own conclusions.

A guy got beaten, apparently stemming from some sort of traffic altercation, and as they were beating them, a woman saw fit to film it and repeatedly taunt him as a Trump voter, which he may or may not have been. The police are investigating. Good. That's not behavior that I find appropriate.
            Last edited by iam416; November 11, 2016, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• The scariest thing to me about the Trump election is the rhetoric he used. Now, you are seeing middle school white kids during lunch shouting, "Build the wall!".
              And others not allowing minorities to get to their lockers. And telling others to get ready to be deported.

The fact that these kids think it is okay to use such behavior to bully and threaten others based on their ethnic status is something we all should be on guard against. If we do not keep watch over such things then this country will truly be heading down a path of ruin and not greatness.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• agree.. the reverse wouldn't be accepted so why should this..

What has also surprised me is my 1st and 2nd grader are talking about the election because kids at school are upset or happy based upon who one and will or won't talk to each other based upon the candidates their parents supported. 1st and 2nd graders.

Parents need to set better examples.
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Good article in the Times from Plouffe.

He makes a claim in here I haven't heard. He thinks most of the Johnson voters that left Johnson were Trump supporters park there. The potential Clinton supporters stayed there

Comment

• AA:
                    Oh, I think we're taking message boards way too seriously. You are posting as 'Da geezer' and wanting the occupation of 'Wild Hoss' to "follow the money" as well as trying to reconstruct or find missing election night posts. To what end? If you must proceed, can we wait and get the opine of 'SkaterBoy1993' or 'Coo-Coo-4-Coco-Crisp's' take on the electoral college and their feelings re: Trump?

We all need to settle down and realize that this is just idle eBar chatter and not to take anything seriously. Well, except for SkaterBoy1993's take on the 1991 World Seties. I mean, really. Fuck that dude.
                    AA:
                    "To what end...." To provide evidence (fact) to support my opinion that Hoss is a bigot.

AA, I don't know how long you have been reading this forum, and that would help me. I don't want to go into my own occupation other that to say born with a congenital heart defect, working class Dad was a house painter, Hope College, Michigan Law (I'm not a lawyer), real estate developer. investor in charter schools, capitalist. I've never knowingly avoided giving that information, and I'm happy to give more up to a point. I do know that one time (I don't remember which thread) I said something like "I wish AA were around..." and you popped up with "I'm here you toothless moron" (that remains one of the funniest things I have read here). I just don't know how much of that you know.

I'm ashamed to have followed Tom Hayden and his ilk in my youth. It took time for me to run into people who talked tough to me. Now I appreciate them. I disagree with you in that what people say here does matter to me. I said similar things. Most of the things I say here I have said before in speeches or articles.

And I'm pissed that so much of what I call leftist group-think gets deleted. Hoss and Jeff are really the worst. 1=peanut, my dying ass.

Consider what Jefferson had engraved at Monticello:
                    "..for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.".. What you see as eBar chatter, I see as tyranny over the mind. I'm hostile to that.
                    Last edited by Da Geezer; November 11, 2016, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Sorry Hack. I begin reading from where I left off and post as the spirit moves. I posted to AA first. I had not read $ 13560 before I (evidently again) bought up Portland.

Do you have a reaction to "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"?

Comment

• Dude you won, just post cartoons and self assuring youtube videos. It will cheer you up and it's probably better than trying to ascertain our profession or the amount of government freebies we collect.

You don't see Hannibal trying to conduct these weird thought experiments.
                        Last edited by froot loops; November 11, 2016, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for the Plouffe article, Froot.

Hannibal is reveling as he should. God bless him. His guy won.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            ........We all need to settle down and realize that this is just idle eBar chatter and not to take anything seriously. Well, except for SkaterBoy1993's take on the 1991 World Seties. I mean, really. Fuck that dude.
                            ...... and talent's wild ass guess sport's picks here trending to 50/50.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Talent,
                              I see where you are coming from and you are right. The dems should do a better job focusing people on the big picture. IMO there are a number of systemic issues that impede the ability to do that (not the least of which is the vast complexity of issues like
                              Heroin and poops dependence), but that's clearly an issue.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                                ..... The dems should do a better job focusing people on the big picture......
                                "People" (I assume you are referring to the American electorate), don't want to take the time to understand the big picture it seems to me and I think this election just proved that assertion in spades.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X