No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 14 year old is excited that he can vote for Kanye in the next election...
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
      Watching Netflix.... much better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Check out The Siege of Jadotville. Pretty good.

But, Archer. I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        Yeah and Chris Christie will be SOS. And 20 million people with health insurance are SOL.
        We had eight years of enlightenment, now 4 years of regression.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
          At least the recreational weed vote passed out here. Gonna need it.
          With the GOP in charge of everything at the federal level that passage may be irrelevant.

Comment

• Trump is going to promote Chachi to Riechmarshal and send the army after your weed Oracle.

Comment

• Trump at 256 on Fox. 16 from MI would put him over the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                With the GOP in charge of everything at the federal level that passage may be irrelevant.
                Exactly.

Comment

• Well, I'm calling it (because of how late it is)... Michigan is going Trump in the last 10 min and NH looks like a very narrow Trump win.
                  Trump is the 45th president of the U.S. Republicans hold the Senate and House too.

I guess there must be a lot of people that don't answer their phones for these surveys.
                  One last time, LOL Huffington Post.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                    I guess there must be a lot of people that don't answer their phones for these surveys.
                    I think there's a lot of voters who never got on the lists to get calls. This happened in 2008 too, when Barack brought out a lot of first-time AA voters that were invisible to GOP internal polling.

Its a fascinating topsy-turvy reversal. I guarantee that there are a LOT of "GOP on the wrong side of demographics" columns that are being feverishly re-written right now.

Comment

• I work a lot in rural Ohio and have some good people, Trump supporters, who are coworkers. They truly think that Trump's election will spark some economy revival in shitpiles like Coshocton, Harrison, or Monroe Counties. I'm at a loss on how to make them understand that low-skill factory jobs that yet somehow pay great wages are not going to pop up everywhere...at the same time we launch trade wars with every country on the planet and lose access to markets everywhere.

If Trump backtracks on this, then wtf is the future of the Republican Party?

Comment

• We failed to develop alternatives for the 'losers' in free trade deals and these are the consequences...

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796222841612042240[/ame]

Whoops... if true.

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The reason of lot of these free trade deals came around is because a lot of these countries became free. The Berlin Wall came down, China became more capatilistic, India started getting it together. All those countries compete, ripping up a deal isn't going to bring back Cold War shackles to those countries.

Comment

• And how many republicans will vote for it? They're bought as well... This vote will make many consider it, but that corp $$ is a powerful voice.

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Its official. Hillary concedes, President-Elect Donald J Trump about to speak!

Comment

Working...
                                X