No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn that cesspool Wayne County votes are coming in now. Trump only 1% ahead, 48-47 hes going to lose Michigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
      NYT:
      79% prob of Trump taking Wisconsin

Wtf?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        No whining. Just stating what I see as the reason for people voting for Trump

Hell, Hannibal is the poster child.
        The average Trump voter is white, rural, probably does not have a college education, and works in an "unskilled" job (Don't really like that label, but whatever). Those labels apply to about 80% of my blood relatives. I love 'em...but they are hicks.

I agree with entropy that they hate Hillary Clinton...but they hated Bill Clinton too, and really hated Barack Obama. And those two steamrolled them. Something got these folks out to vote tonight.

I also wonder what the numbers are going to show on minority turnout. I suspect its down.

Comment

• The Canadian immigration website has crashed. I'm not making it up.

Comment

• Well when the factories come back, at least it'll be American robots making our cars and not furriners

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
              The average Trump voter is white, rural, probably does not have a college education, and works in an "unskilled" job (Don't really like that label, but whatever). Those labels apply to about 80% of my blood relatives. I love 'em...but they are hicks.

I agree with entropy that they hate Hillary Clinton...but they hated Bill Clinton too, and really hated Barack Obama. And those two steamrolled them. Something got these folks out to vote tonight.

I also wonder what the numbers are going to show on minority turnout. I suspect its down.
              Hillary was more hated than Trump and she couldn't the AA voters out.

I saw this this spray painted on a building here "He's not my guy, but Anybody but Clinton"
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• A guy at work told me today he voted for trump not because he liked trump but because he felt Hillary and the DNC are completely corrupt. He's hoping for 4 yrs of nothing and a reboot.

Not sure how many felt that way... i was surprised because I didn't peg him a trump voter. He's not a white hick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Again. Weak candidate. Been saying it since January. Wanted Bernie. But even I underestimated how bad she'd be.

Comment

• There are going to be lots of reasons found amount 100 million voters...I mean, how many Republicans were going to vote for HRC? Including Dubya?

The map tells the biggest part of the story. There's a LOT of people out there that didn't show up in the polling.

Comment

• Clinton did win California (jokingly saying... obvious).
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It's over. Wow.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ...., Freep has Hillary already won on the front page.
                          Is that actually true? If so, get a bunch of those papers before they pull them. They will be worth something in the future. Even if she does win, it is still a good thing to take a chance on at this point.

Comment

• Nobody got excited about Hillary as a candidate except the hardcore democrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                              Is that actually true? If so, get a bunch of those papers before they pull them. They will be worth something in the future. Even if she does win, it is still a good thing to take a chance on at this point.
                              Yes, at 9:30, Freep (or the Free Press, same thing?) declared Clinton a winner in Michigan.
                              Perhaps they will be right. Michigan is still VERY close.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                                Nobody got excited about Hillary as a candidate except the hardcore democrats.
                                I think we didn't realize just how unlikable she really was.

I'm not a hard core Dem by any means, but I voted for her and couldn't imagine voting for Trump.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X