Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not everything.

He isn't spending any money. I live in Ohio and Hillary's direct spending is probably ten times higher than Trump's. About the only pro-Trump ads that I see are actually NRA ads. Hillary's come back-to-back sometimes.

Comment

• You have to have money to spend.

Comment

• He does.

And if he didn't, he should have been raising money Bernie Sanders style. It would have worked. But not spending any money worked for him in the primaries, so he is going to ride that strategy all the way, almost certainly to defeat.

Comment

• He has been raising money from small donations.

Comment

• I gotta hand it to the Hillary camp -- she has probably the best TV ads that I have ever seen. They really hit where it hurts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
              I gotta hand it to the Hillary camp -- she has probably the best TV ads that I have ever seen. They really hit where it hurts.
              Yep. They use Trump's own words to make him look foolish.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well, she has a mountain of material to work with.

I think Trump's "closing argument" ad with images and a voice-over from his own speech about trade and special interests and corruption, etc....his core Populist message that he actually gets...I think that ad is really effective. Too bad he waited until this weekend to start running it.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• All politicians provide material to work with. Some opponents are much more effective than others at exploiting them.

Comment

• I have to say one of the positives of this election is it's much easier to see who the anti-Semites and racists are. Hanni isn't surprising, but WingsFan kinda was. At least to me.

Back to stormfront guys.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• The Clinton ads are the political equivalent of shooting fish in a barrel.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                        I have to say one of the positives of this election is it's much easier to see who the anti-Semites and racists are. Hanni isn't surprising, but WingsFan kinda was. At least to me.

Back to stormfront guys.

Comment

• Can you imagine if a true conservative finally ran for President? Trump was decent but we need a truer conservative. Guy would probably win 80% of the vote if the Dems can be prevented from cheating.

Bubble-inhabiting right-wingers tell themselves this every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Can you imagine if a true conservative finally ran for President? Trump was decent but we need a truer conservative. Guy would probably win 80% of the vote if the Dems can be prevented from cheating.

Bubble-inhabiting right-wingers tell themselves this every day.
                            Well, that and ?It?s the media?s fault!?.

Never pass up a chance to mention the ?MSM?...but also make note that FOX rules the ratings. :D

Comment

• Early voting in Florida analysis...take it with a grain of salt.

Positives for Clinton:

1) Hispanic early vote is up 86% since 2012.
                              2) Despite the hype over low black turnout, by Sunday it was actually up 9% over 2012.
                              3) Reason to believe that a higher % of registered Republicans who voted early would've voted no matter what. So theoretically the Republicans used up more of their 'election day' vote

Negative

1) Democratic lead is only half of what it was in 2012.

The record number of early votes cast show a very close race. But high Latino turnout could ultimately be the deciding factor.

Comment

• RCP has moved Florida to Trump with a 0.2% lead. But this swing is based off of a single poll which shows Trump with a 4 point lead. That lead would match the largest leads for Trump in Florida in ANY poll since July. Seems to be an outlier

Comment

Working...
                                X