No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This maybe sounds good for Trump at first but it's been reported that 63% of Floridians have already voted. Estimated to be a virtual tie going into Election Day

[ame]https://twitter.com/YouGovUS/status/795279468168413186[/ame]

Comment

• Montenegro says that Russian nationalists were planning to assassinate the PM over the country's attempt to join NATO

Comment

• Well, Brown was elected senator from Massachusetts, not exactly a cauldron of right-wing activity.

And, I would agree, he is indeed an expert in losing elections is NH. In his run for the Senate seat there, 40,000 voters were bussed in (he said). He lost by 13,000. BTW, this is perfectly legal.

Comment

• Hey, DSL, is there any news on where the candidates are visiting today and tomorrow? I'm just curious.

Comment

• Trump is going at a breakneck speed visiting Iowa, Minnesota (!), Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Virginia today. Tomorrow he's in Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, and end's the day in Michigan. Interesting that's he's not returning to Ohio but he's been here a lot.

Clinton will be in Ohio and New Hampshire today. North Carolina, Michigan, and Pennsylvania tomorrow. Kaine is in Wisconsin all day today and North Carolina/Virginia tomorrow.

Obama is in Florida today. Pennsylvania, Michigan, and New Hampshire tomorrow

Comment

• Trump supporters can go back to hating Jim Comey

An FBI investigation finds no evidence of criminality in the latest batch of Hillary Clinton emails.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Trump supporters can go back to hating Jim Comey

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37892138
                The damage has already been done, though
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And in the process, the FBI damaged their own credibility.

Comment

• The text of Comey's letter today:

thanks, DSL. I can't figure out why Trump, Obama, and Clinton would be coming to Michigan, can you? Everyone knows Michigan is Clinton country. Probably because Trump is so stupid that he is spending his time in Minnesota and Michigan, while he really should be trying to nail down Utah, ya think?

Seriously, CGVT, I just heard a Democratic operative say that this is a godsend in that you cannot get ads cut to take advantage of Comey's new letter, but the mainstream news media can get it out, and they will. Clinton News had a headline basically saying that the investigation into Hillary is again resolved in her favor. Watch for that. What most Americans don't understand is that there are still, and have been, two investigations, the more important of the two being of the Clinton Foundation. The mother lode is still the Mills and Samuelson computers that are being held in DC.

Good thing there is no reason for Obama to have to pardon Hillary now.
                    Last edited by Da Geezer; November 6, 2016, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• They have been doing their best to pin something on Clinton for 30 years and haven't found shit. Of course, that hasn't stopped them from spending millions and wasting time.

Geezer, I think it may be time for you to get a new hat
                      Attached Files
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump's people apparently think Michigan is close enough to make it worth a quick stop. FOlly? Maybe so, but not more so than Minnesota, probably, or Hillary's visit to Arizona last week.

Comment

• Well, he actually needs to win one of those "B10" states, so that's not as much of a waste as HRC spending time in a state she won't win and doesn't need to win. Trump at least has the need element, even if he won't win.

I'd spend every waking second in NH. No early voting.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Michigan has no early voting either, unless I heard that wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Well, he actually needs to win one of those "B10" states, so that's not as much of a waste as HRC spending time in a state she won't win and doesn't need to win. Trump at least has the need element, even if he won't win.

I'd spend every waking second in NH. No early voting.
                              Haven't you heard? The Democrats bus in minorities from Boston by the thousands to steal elections. New Hampshire a lost cause. Scott Brown says so.

Comment

• Republicans should really push this Jay Z criticism. This'll win them some votes among undecided 85 year olds.

Comment

Working...
                                X