No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My goodness...talk about going down the rabbithole. Not only do our intelligence agencies say that Wiki is essentially an offshoot of Putin's imagination, but many of those from our NATO allies do as well.
    You and froot are talking about the "intellegence agencies" saying it is the Russians. The FBI issued a statement last week saying there was "no evidence" that the Russians were involved. I'd appreciate a link to actually read where our intelligence agencies say Wiki is a Russian shill. Besides, the Russians paid Bill $ 30 million in bribes for 20% of the US uranium (Uranium One deal). Why in the world would Putin want Trump as President when he already has Hillary bought and paid for! I'm a common-sense-ocrat, and Putin wanting Trump to be President defies logic.

But Talent has it right. Hillary had it in her power to release all the emails. I suspect she still can dump the 650,000 emails found on Huma's computer if she wants. I favor dumping the whole lot. Emails that might "jeopardize national security" pale in comparison to the danger to the country of Hillary becoming President. Besides, at least five countries hacked her home server, so they are already known. Hoss, the next thing you will be saying is that the Russians planted the 650k emails on Wiener.

Talent. Remember you are voting for Hillary. I feel the same about Trump as Krautheimer, but I'm not voting for Hillary. And neither is Krautheimer.
    Last edited by Da Geezer; November 4, 2016, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• When did the FBI say that there was no evidence that the Russians were behind the hack?

As for the uranium one deal, the state department was one of nine seperate agencies that approved it. It was hardly Hillarys doing alone. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...inton-got-pai/

And as for why Putin would prefer trump?
      In phone calls, meetings and cables, America’s European allies have expressed alarm to one another about Donald Trump’s public statements denying Moscow’s role in cyberattacks designed to interfere with the U.S. election. They fear the Republican nominee for president has emboldened the Kremlin in its unprecedented cybercampaign to disrupt elections in multiple countries in hopes of weakening Western alliances, according to intelligence, law enforcement and other government officials in the United States and Europe.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Talent. Remember you are voting for Hillary. I feel the same about Trump as Krautheimer, but I'm not voting for Hillary. And neither is Krautheimer.
        I'll won't lose any sleep. And if Trump loses, I'll sleep quite well.

I'm still harboring a remote hope that the the 60-65% of Rs that are still real Rs will be able to attract Ds who aren't on board with the progressive bullshit the party has adopted and a new Center Left/Right -- I don't care which -- will emerge.

But, yeah, the likely reality is Progessives vs. Trumpians with the vast, vast middle getting fucked.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Newsweek is illegitimate!!!!!!

Comment

• Kellyanne with Corey Lewandowski, who is *wink wink* no longer with the Trump campaign and is now a "CNN Contributor". #teamwork

[ame]https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/794585755867906049[/ame]

Comment

• 5 countries hacked her server! Reported by the same guy who had to issue an apology on Fox News for a lie in that same report. Next thing you know the Geezer will tell us Hillary is part of the Occult and her and Obama are Demons. Smell the sulfur.

Comment

• I don't see the big deal with that, DSL. CNN has a long history of hiring high-level partisans from both sides.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  5 countries hacked her server! Reported by the same guy who had to issue an apology on Fox News for a lie in that same report. Next thing you know the Geezer will tell us Hillary is part of the Occult and her and Obama are Demons. Smell the sulfur.
                  It's gotta be true. It was reported by FOX and Breitbart
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He is still on trumps payroll. But I largely agree.

But then I'm not getting breathless about Donna brazile working for the Rigged Media (tm).
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      I don't see the big deal with that, DSL. CNN has a long history of hiring high-level partisans from both sides.
                      There's some behind-the-scenes debate if he's really off the campaign or not. The networks all have partisan shills, but it's unusual to have someone be paid by both a network AND a campaign simultaneously.

Comment

• FBI seems to found at least some faked documents aimed at discrediting the Clinton campaign

Comment

• To add to the craziness, a Dem elector in Washington state says he will not vote for Hillary no matter what

Comment

• And as for why Putin would prefer trump?
                            Quote:
                            In phone calls, meetings and cables, America?s European allies have expressed alarm to one another about Donald Trump?s public statements denying Moscow?s role in cyberattacks designed to interfere with the U.S. election. They fear the Republican nominee for president has emboldened the Kremlin in its unprecedented cybercampaign to disrupt elections in multiple countries in hopes of weakening Western alliances, according to intelligence, law enforcement and other government officials in the United States and Europe.
                            http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...-europe-516895
                            and that would be the carefully nuanced article entitled: Why Vladimir Putin's Russia is Backing Trump Really? But I don't blame you for not addressing the issue. The best you can say is that it might affect our alliances. I think that would be a good thing as it pertains to the Baltics.

When Hillary is President, Putin will be in a position to blackmail her using the contents of her clintonmail.com server. Of course, you still believe that the Russians hacked the DNC computer (as the article says, using advanced methods) but they were clearly unable to get into the totally unprotected clintonmail.com. Right!

SLF, on another matter, have you ever seen a criminal investigation that granted immunities but had no grand jury? The guys I know in the Bureau say that the key part of Wiener's 650k is that it proves the existence of other emails that C Mills and H. Samuelson didn't turn over to the Bureau, which could void their immunity. The FBI still has the Mills and Samuelson computers that were supposed to have been destroyed. Those two computers would be a treasure trove of information.

Comment

• I'm still harboring a remote hope that the the 60-65% of Rs that are still real Rs will be able to attract Ds who aren't on board with the progressive bullshit the party has adopted and a new Center Left/Right -- I don't care which -- will emerge.
                              Yup. Me too. I never thought I'd post anything from The Guardian, but the following is where we are going. Hanibal, rightly I think, thinks we are already there.

WikiLeaks’ dump of messages to and from Clinton’s campaign chief offer an unprecedented view into the workings of the elite, and how it looks after itself

Comment

• No one really cares about stuff like this, but the AP had uncovered documents proving that Melania Trump began working as a model before obtaining a work visa to do so.

Comment

Working...
                                X