No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few months ago liberals all thought Comey was the greatest guy ever, yeah sure they like him when he is covering up for them. But now they think he is so awful. Now the talking heads on cable news -FOX went from laughing at Trump non-stop over that 'locker-room' talk and are literally crying friday on live tv. ...and I loved every minute of it

Comment

• DSL:
      538 sees not much of a shift towards Trump yet in the few post-Comey polls that've come out.
      Well, the WaPo/ABC poll did take it into account (post Comey) and closed from a 12 point Clinton lead to a 1 point Clinton lead. I think that might qualify as movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
        been out of pocket for 8 days.. did I miss anything?
        ...a really shitty outing against Purdue. Or so I'm told; I haven't seen it either. Otherwise, no.

Did you have fun playing Star Wars? Did the Mrs let you be Princess Leia this time?

Comment

• I can't believe there would be that many people out there that actually would flip their vote because of this news.
          Are these the same people that have trouble ordering a burrito at Chipotle? Spend like 10 min in line clueless about what to order.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            Are these the same people that have trouble ordering a burrito at Chipotle? Spend like 10 min in line clueless about what to order.
            Those people...

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
              DSL:

Well, the WaPo/ABC poll did take it into account (post Comey) and closed from a 12 point Clinton lead to a 1 point Clinton lead. I think that might qualify as movement.
              That's a daily tracking poll, Geezer. You can see the internals here

The 12 point lead for CLinton was recorded on 10/23. On 10/24 it was already down to 9. Down to 6 on 10/25. Down to 4 on 10/26. And it was down to 1 on 10/28 before the Comey news came out.

So the reason why that poll has shifted literally has nothing to do with Friday's breaking news. The 12-point lead was probably an outlier to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                I can't believe there would be that many people out there that actually would flip their vote because of this news.
                Any time I ever step into a Panera I'm behind someone who has apparently never seen or heard of a sandwich before, never ordered at a counter, and is completely bewildered by the whole experience.

Comment

• Heh. That's some quality stuff, DSL. Easily your best work of the past 6 or 7 years.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I didn't know that guys went to Panera.

Comment

• Don't go to Chipotle, TB is far superior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Any time I ever step into a Panera I'm behind someone who has apparently never seen or heard of a sandwich before, never ordered at a counter, and is completely bewildered by the whole experience.
                        Exactly that.

Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                        I didn't know that guys went to Panera.
                        Girlfriends/ obvious date choice.

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Don't go to Chipotle, TB is far superior.
                        Perfect drunk food (what isn't?). But TB in particular for price. I never get their beef products though.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• That's funny I've been trying to find the best recipe that mimics their beef. The TB taco seasoning they sell doesn't mimic it.

Comment

• People holding up lines at Chipotle because they are perplexed are bad, but they aren't as bad as the people in line in front of you redeeming and buying a stack of scratch offs.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Don't go to Chipotle, TB is far superior.
                              You are dead to me.

Comment

• I don't know about TB, but Moe's and Qdoba are as good as Chipotle, IMO.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X