No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is...incredible. Trump promising on live TV IN A DEBATE that he will hire a special prosecutor to ensure that Hillary gets locked up if elected

Comment

• Good God. What the fuck has happened to this country?
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump looks pissed as hell and extremely uncomfortable

Comment

• Man-child is sulking. I don't think even Hillary expected him to be like this

Comment

• This is just awful. 30 minues in, we're done. Going to watch Star Trek Beyond...which is probably more based in reality than this drek.

Comment

• "Why aren't you asking about the emails??? HUNH???"

The Previous question was directly about the emails!!!

Comment

• Wait. You are watching it? Why? Is there anything Trump could say that would get you to vote for him over Clinton?
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Entertainment factor. It's this or the NFL. I chose wisely.

Comment

• Saban/Kiffin 2016
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      Good God. What the fuck has happened to this country?
                      Qft.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I can't fathom not spending the entire Syrian question on the line in the sand. I'm certain I could spend 30 minutes with my 12 year old and she'd do considerably better. I'm most offended by his stupidity.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I've never seen anything like it. I'm concerned he is going to assault someone, if he can stop pacing.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I thought Trump was a disaster out of the gate but to his credit he regained his composure. Hillary's winning the last half hour though unless something changes.

So maybe the race out the door won't happen. But I'm seeing nothing tonight that would cause his polls to shoot up.

Comment

• BENGHAZI!!!
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X