No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's fair. But the one on Drudge in particular was like 80-20 % Trump or something.

And I was wrong. YouGov DID have a poll last night too and showed Clinton winning by 27%. So the only two scientific polls, using random samples of voters, showed Clinton blowing out Trump. Kelly Anne Conway certainly knows the value of a voluntary online poll (hint: basically nothing)

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
      Yup Fair enough.

I wonder why blue-collar guys seem to like Trump?
      Because he wants to throw out the Mexicans they are competing with for jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
        And hack... Yes, my Dad was hollering at me to get out of the way. I tried stopping them he wrong way. We were probably 50 yrds apart or so. Just to be clear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        But did he yell...or just kinda suggest?

Comment

• He told me to wave the red towel in front of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I voted on the Sean Hannity site and that poll had Trump winning something like 87 to 7. So he has that going for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
              Because he wants to throw out the Mexicans they are competing with for jobs.
              Correct. And to protect European values.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Don't forget the Kenyan born president who came to the White House from the Madrassa. A big reason right there.

Comment

• Isn't Spain in Europe?

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                    Isn't Spain in Europe?

IDK. We need to ask your old neighbor's mom for clarification.

Comment

• Watching Fox tonight was interesting. In fairness to that network, Special Report, Brit Hume, and Megyn Kelly are all Trump skeptics. O'Reilly is trying to straddle a line where he likes Trump but acknowledges his weaknesses. Then Hannity comes on at 10 and it's like a Russian propaganda channel. Every guest is a Trump surrogate (because inviting on a true conservative like Dr. K or Jonah Goldberg risks having them disagree with Sean).

Fox and Friends in the morning is probably the only other show that is even close to so completely uncritical of Trump.

I know I joke about him but he has completely tied himself to Trump, sink or swim.

Comment

• Shimon Peres has died after he had a major stroke last week. The man served in Israel's govt. in some capacity in seven different decades! Also one of the last politicians who was an adult when Israel became a state.

Former Israeli PM and President Shimon Peres has died aged 93 following a stroke two weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                          I wonder why blue-collar guys seem to like Trump? I happen to believe it's because he talks the language they talk,

Because they feel government has let them down and they are being squeezed out in this country. They are rebelling against politics as usual (from both parties), but chose a terrible representative in Trump.

Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I understand and sympathsize with their feelings, but good golly, what is wrong with their cognitive skills? Perhaps its a perception of if I'm going down in flames then I'll be damned sure I'm taking the country down with me.

[ame="http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/b07006488f/the-donald-starring-tom-green-official-music-video?_cc=__d___&_ccid=9e37c3fd-4fa5-40fa-b288-8a2c86a14d13"]"Do The Donald" Starring Tom Green (Official Music Video) from Owen Burke, Funny Or Die...[/ame]
                            Last edited by Ghengis Jon; September 28, 2016, 12:03 AM.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                              Because they feel government has let them down and they are being squeezed out in this country. They are rebelling against politics as usual (from both parties), but chose a terrible representative in Trump.

Elections only come once every four years and given the advantage that an incumbent has, you've really only got a chance once every eight years. Waiting forever until the magical unicorn perfect candidate comes along is naive and suicidal.

Comment

• So is electing a buffoon.
                                Last edited by CGVT; September 28, 2016, 08:03 AM.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X