No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad's a lawyer. Loves the jokes. I recall the lab rats one from my childhood. Is a good one.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Wait? What? Those are jokes?

;)
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump's losing his cool. I expected him to do better than this

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Trump's losing his cool. I expected him to do better than this
            I didn't. He isn't scripted.

He will probably get pissed and say something stupid, but his supporters won't care.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well, he said Hillary's been fighting ISIS her whole life. That was sorta dumb

Comment

• There is nothing that the man-baby can say that will deter his supporters.

Comment

• Trump's son has a computer and it's incredible! We have to do better with the cyber!

Comment

• We don't know Russia hacked the DNC! Maybe it was someone on their bed, weighing 400 pounds!

Comment

• All this debate does is affirm my complete depression at having to vote for either of them.

I am still voting for the PAH, but I'm not happy about it. Not at all.

Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio...
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I have begun making a list of people on this forum who have a winning temperament. I'll release it next week. You're all on notice.

Comment

• I would vote for Mitt, McCain, Kerry, Gore, or the desiccated corpse of Huey P. Long over either of these two.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Trump heads right for a celebratory blowjob from Sean Hannity...LMAO

Sean will explain to the viewers what Trump meant and what he was "trying to say"

Comment

• Stockdale had a better debate.

Comment

• Trumps supporters will think he killed it, but from my admittedly biased view, I think he got destroyed.
                                Last edited by CGVT; September 26, 2016, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X