No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think if you said there are laws for Washington insiders and for the rest of us, fair enough. Plenty of documented examples of laws not applying to Washington people regardless of ideology. No sense pretending it's only one side.

Comment

• Agreed, Hack.

'Pubs have their own bad apples.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Wednesday was a GREAT day for Don!! Great optics! He's so savvy.

Donald Trump campaigns in Ohio as Joe Biden stumps for Hillary Clinton in the same state.Some Latinos leaders who had supported Trump back off after immigration speechHillary Clinton announces her biggest fundraising month to dateTrump remains firm on immigration following meeting with Mexico's…

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
            Wednesday was a GREAT day for Don!! Great optics! He's so savvy.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politi...htmlstory.html

dumbass.. it's moves like this that make me think he doesn't want to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
              dumbass.. it's moves like this that make me think he doesn't want to win.
              One of his hispanic advisors who resigned said just that...he no longer thinks Trump is genuinely interested in winning. He primarily wants exposure for the Trump brand. Lots of rumors that he's tinkering with the idea of starting a network to rival FoxNews after he loses

Comment

• Don't worry, there's still plenty of troglodytes that will vote for him. Question is, are there more people that will vote for an unethical power junkie instead?
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• LOL..

Comment

• Also, with regards to Rasmussen...it is a good pollster. I believe it was THE most accurate back in 2004. But it was NOT the most accurate in either 2008 or 2012. Seems to overstate R's/understate D's. Averaging the polls is the best bet

Comment

• Latest long piece on sleaebag Roger Ailes

The most powerful, and predatory, man in media warned his staff about the “enemy within.” Turns out it was him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                        Don't worry, there's still plenty of troglodytes that will vote for him. Question is, are there more people that will vote for an unethical power junkie instead?
                        We can only hope...;)
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          One of his hispanic advisors who resigned said just that...he no longer thinks Trump is genuinely interested in winning. He primarily wants exposure for the Trump brand. Lots of rumors that he's tinkering with the idea of starting a network to rival FoxNews after he loses
                          My wife has maintained from the beginning that the Trump candidacy has been a ploy by the Clintons, through which DJT gets to drum up some dough for himself. The case can be argued...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                            My wife has maintained from the beginning that the Trump candidacy has been a ploy by the Clintons, through which DJT gets to drum up some dough for himself. The case can be argued...
                            I know that most people consider that to be tinfoil-hat stuff, but I have to say, Trump has never sounded like a man who really, passionately, wants to be President. He always sounds like he's part of his own 'reality' show.

Comment

• I'm surprised you guys from the east side of MI haven't reacted to the Clinton plan to repopulate Detroit with Syrian migrants. Now, that's Bill's idea, but Hillary has already said that Bill would be in charge of stuff like that.

Commenting on former president Bill Clinton’s suggestion that Detroit should be repopulated with and rebuilt by refugees from Syria, Dr. Ben Carson told Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM that "we need to take care of our own people. We need to create jobs for them. That’s relatively easy to do.” | Radio

Jeff and Hack, I'd like to challenge you to give me an example of a Republican selling access to the degree that Hillary and Bill have. Or any other violation of the Espionage Act for that matter.

Oracle, you know everything. What is the top federal (personal) income tax rate that Hillary is proposing in her economic plan?

Gosh, I hope I don't get moderated!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                                I'm surprised you guys from the east side of MI haven't reacted to the Clinton plan to repopulate Detroit with Syrian migrants. Now, that's Bill's idea, but Hillary has already said that Bill would be in charge of stuff like that.
                                Actually, I don't see it as a real bad idea. It would be better than seeing those neighborhoods continue to decay. Hopefully, the people who would be living there would fix up the properties and make them habitable again.

The biggest problem I see, is that there would be no jobs for them. They'd end up on government assistance.

Comment

Working...
                                X