Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    I thought at first AA had 35 dollars an hour for nurses. That was cheap. I wish it was 55 dollars an hour, with the crap my wife deals with it would still be cheap.

Nurses earn their pay, no doubt. But even a medium-sized medical center has more than 1000 FT nurses on staff. At $55/hr, that is $100 million a year in payroll for nurses alone.

Add rad techs, respiratory techs, pharmacy, nutritional support, physical therapy, maintenance, supplies, equipment, security, medical records, admin, housekeeping, education, case mgmt, risk mgmt, etc, etc, and hospitals are in a difficult position to make a margin.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• May a desert weirdo lower his figs into your mother's soup.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah it depends on what nursing you are doing, not every position is 55 dollars an hour.

Comment

Yeah it depends on what nursing you are doing, not every position is 55 dollars an hour.
          Yes, staff nurses typically make less. But my point was, they want it, even if they're not getting it.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Your appeasement portion of this vast and varied coalition are the most likely to win a general election.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Vote for me in 2020
              Only if it is to vote you off the island.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Sagacious.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                  Only if it is to vote you off the island.

:(

Comment

• stifle. all of youse.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What is that supposed to represent? Are those blue states supposed to turn red with a pure conservative or an insult machine running?

I don't quite get what you are always trying to point out. You come back to this point about McCain or Romney as something akin to sellouts and look what it got them. You label some of those guys appeasers, who were the candidates in that deep bench that were going to pull away swing voters, latinos/hispanics, women? You got your wish in Trump, he should be running away with it according to what you have stated. He's not cowering from the charge of racism, he's attacking the political correctness you detest.

Comment

• Where's the Goldwater map?
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Hanni, you've got to give it a rest.

I think you and I are the only ones here with the balls to vote for Trump.
                          "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Im voting for Trump over Billary.

Comment

• I'm voting for Billary over global thermonuclear war.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Im voting for Trump over Billary.
                                OK good, well that is at least 3 votes east of the Mississippi.
                                "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

Working...
                                X