No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If one good thing comes out of Hurricane Milton, it will be the destruction of Tropicana Field. Hopefully, they'll have the good sense to knock the rest of it down now.

Comment

• It's really shameful, isn't it?

But, the good thing is that the "entire media industry" isn't as smart as they think they are.- and people aren't as stupid as they assume. They failed to learn the lesson of 2016, when enough people saw through their crying "wolf" and they started rooting for the wolf.

Comment

• Polling (and betting markets fwiw) underestimated Trump in 2016 and 2020. Then they overestimated Republican strength in 2022. So I don't think anyone can be really confident in what's going to happen. If you assume Trump will overperform the polls the same as before I think that's a questionable decision. A lot has happened since the 2020 campaign and I think "Trump fatigue" is real to a certain extent. Polls show Democrats have had the enthusiasm edge ever since The Chairman announced his retirement.

The one advantage Dems have is that, like it or not, their base is made of more reliable voters than the Republicans at this point. The R's keep hoping they can find more alienated & bitter never-voters out there that they can convert instead of trying to win back suburbanites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Polling (and betting markets fwiw) underestimated Trump in 2016 and 2020. Then they overestimated Republican strength in 2022. So I don't think anyone can be really confident in what's going to happen. If you assume Trump will overperform the polls the same as before I think that's a questionable decision. A lot has happened since the 2020 campaign and I think "Trump fatigue" is real to a certain extent. Polls show Democrats have had the enthusiasm edge ever since The Chairman announced his retirement.

The one advantage Dems have is that, like it or not, their base is made of more reliable voters than the Republicans at this point. The R's keep hoping they can find more alienated & bitter never-voters out there that they can convert instead of trying to win back suburbanites.
          Fair statements. But, gee, Kamala is just plain awful and will fold like a cheap powersuit when she's faced with any sort of crisis.

Comment

• Yeah, it's gonna suck.

Comment

• Oh she’s bad. But relax. She ain’t beating Baron Harkonnen.

Comment

• Harkonnen at least had enough stones to show up at the border and wasn't afraid to confront his enemies.

Comment

• Almost 500,000 people have already voted in Michigan. And a sizeable gender gap at the moment, 55-45 women

» 2024 General Election Early Vote – Michigan UF Election Lab (ufl.edu)

Comment

• gee what a surprise

Comment

• That video's almost a year old and Clay Higgins is one of the biggest morons in Congress. This is the same hearing where he made his infamous comment about "ghost buses".

FBI Director Rejects Claim That Agents Orchestrated January 6 Violence | C-SPAN.org

Comment

Almost 500,000 people have already voted in Michigan. And a sizeable gender gap at the moment, 55-45 women

» 2024 General Election Early Vote – Michigan UF Election Lab (ufl.edu)
                        Good. That means many of the Maga snow birds got all their votes in before Hurricane Harris could knock the mail out....lol

Comment

• Trump comes to the rescue!
                          ​​​​​​https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ll/ar-AA1rZ6Du

Comment

That video's almost a year old and Clay Higgins is one of the biggest morons in Congress. This is the same hearing where he made his infamous comment about "ghost buses".

FBI Director Rejects Claim That Agents Orchestrated January 6 Violence | C-SPAN.org
                            james epps says hi--

Comment

• GDcfb0VW8AAZsD0.jpg
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Some of the most confusing and contrarian swing state polling I’ve seen. But whatever the case may be: it’s close!

Comment

Working...
                                X