No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your insistence on three styles of ketchup wings should’ve been all the evidence a judge needs to allow one of your daughters to apply for a guardianship.

Comment

• Attaboy
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I first thought of Wiz when I heard....

"I grew up in small, rural Nebraska, town of 400. Town that you rode your bike with your buddies ’till the streetlights come on. And I'm a knucklehead."

Comment

• Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
              I first thought of Wiz when I heard....

"I grew up in small, rural Nebraska, town of 400. Town that you rode your bike with your buddies ’till the streetlights come on. And I'm a knucklehead."
              My hometown is bigger than 400...but other than that...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz, did I read correctly upstream that you have a new restaurant? If so, post the name and I will leave some good Google, Yelp, and TripAdvisor reviews.

Trust me..
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sure buddy...it's called Wiz's Southern Kitchen...featuring pork rind salads...shrimp and grits...possum inerds and raccoon stew...I think you would love it!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• images (63).jpg
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Needs a bottle of Kraft BBQ and Miracle Whip on every table if you want to pass as authentic southern cuisine.

Comment

• Are you nuts? Only Duke's is fit for fine southern cuisine...and Kraft is way too fancy...Great Value BBQ does just fine.

Our daily special today is Hamburger Helper...but not sure why they call it that...the damn box doesn't include any hamburger and it does just fine on it's own...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I’m serious, Wiz. Would leave great reviews.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Instead of that...how about you just STFU...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My review of this horseshit thread is definitely 0 stars out of 5 "Would only recommend if necessary to avoid sticking your scrotum in a combine."
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• lucid and cogent
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X