• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    CGVT - One word.

Generac.

😊
    You must think I have Liney money
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

You must think I have Liney money
      LOL

If you live on St. Simons island, you have way more money than me, my friend. I live in a fricking trailer park. 😆
      "Vote Kamala Harris 2024"

Comment

• Liney is straight outa Compton...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This clip is pretty funny. He really has turned into Abe Simpson.

Comment

• Crazy how Israel has decimated Hezbollah's leadership in just a couple weeks. Intel can't come from satellites alone. There's a lot of people in Lebanon that hate Iran and Hezbollah.

Comment

• Never underestimate Mossad when they are given carte blanche.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Here in the Columbus area we ended up getting a lot more rain than I think they predicted. It had been breezy and rainy all day but around 2 maybe 3 the heavy rain moved in just in time for Friday rush hour. For 4-5 hours it was pretty rough outside. I had to drive across town and what's usually a 35 minute drive took me over an hour. Accidents everywhere. I think flooding might've been worse but we've had such a dry summer recently that the ground absorbed it pretty well. More rain today though.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  Never underestimate Mossad when they are given carte blanche.
                  Well part of the reason Oct. 7 happened is because they were TOO focused on Hezbollah but yeah. It turns out they had great assets inside Lebanon and have been playing their cards masterfully the past month.

There are reports that some bigshots within Iran's Revolutionary Guards got taken out at Hezbollah HQ too.

Comment

• There were a pair of very good polls for Harris in Nebraska's 2nd district that came out yesterday. I wonder if the GOP's failed last minute ploy to change the rules is backfiring on them there. Same polls made it look like Rep. Don Bacon (R) is in serious trouble (and he stuck his neck out by favoring the rules change).

Comment

• I found crash’s secret Twitter account

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Well part of the reason Oct. 7 happened is because they were TOO focused on Hezbollah but yeah. It turns out they had great assets inside Lebanon and have been playing their cards masterfully the past month.

There are reports that some bigshots within Iran's Revolutionary Guards got taken out at Hezbollah HQ too.
                        Wanna hear a Mossad conspiracy theory?

Mossad and Israeli leadership absolutely knew about the planned October 7 massacre as early as August 14. But it wasn't a key strategic target and they allowed the events to unfold to have a stronger casus belli against Hamas.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Another big blast in Beirut this morning. Sounds like Hezbollah is down another commander.

Comment

Working...
                          X