No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The joke at the end is funny but if anyone's honest, Trump looks (and acts) significantly older now than he did in 2015-16.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      The joke at the end is funny but if anyone's honest, Trump looks (and acts) significantly older now than he did in 2015-16.
      He doesn't even know what state his unhinged ass is in
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• HI CGVT!!!! HOW YA DOIN' BUDDY?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Screenshot 2024-09-25 11.20.22 AM.png
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• In other news today is the last day the House will hold any votes before the election. They're expected to pass a CR into December without anything Trump or the Freedom Caucus had previously been demanding. Johnson must have convinced Trump that forcing a shutdown is a terrible idea.

Comment

• When Trump put new tariffs on China, they retaliated by going after US agriculture. 92% of all the tariff revenue raised by Trump from China in his first term was spent to bail out American farmers (close to $60 billion) many of whom were angry with the trade war.

92 Percent of Trump’s China Tariff Proceeds Has Gone to Bail Out Angry Farmers | Council on Foreign Relations (cfr.org)

Comment

• Wiz and crash, card carrying members of the Gravy Seals stop for a biscuit

Comment

• I was afraid they were going to fuck up my Whammy Burger...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well... Both things can be true! Haha.

Comment

• All you got to do to be president in America in 2024 is smile and giggle. She's being packaged by the media as the best thing since Obama. He was packaged the same way by the media.

The Party seems to get whatever they want today.

Meanwhile, China is edging closer to retaking Taiwan, and full control of the South China Sea. Smiles and giggles will be the response.

Russia may use tactical nukes in Ukraine. Smiles and giggles will ensue.

Iran will finally build its nuclear weapon. Smiles and giggles...

Thats all it takes to be a world leader. Smiles and giggles. This is what the media is selling.
                      "Vote Kamala Harris 2024"

Comment

• Most voters are morons. They don't vote for a person or a series of policies. They vote party and it exists on both sides.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• An all-timer from Nate

Comment

• Saw video of the Feds arriving at the Mayor's mansion before 6:30 this morning. Will find out the actual charges sometime today

In NY the Governor has the power to remove mayors from their post and hold a special election. Hard to see how that doesn't happen.

Comment

• Heh, Giuliani just got disbarred. Not a great day for mayors of New York. Just need De Blasio to get caught eating pizza with a knife and fork.

Comment

Working...
                              X