Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speakers in earrings ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Binoculars at future opponents games should be next...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I miss the good old whoopie cushion days and the exploding cigarettes.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Binoculars at future opponents games should be next...
          I miss Connor Stallions ....

Comment

• I'll bet you do you little vixen...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I mean Stallions is THE ONLY REASON why Michigan won so many games in 21 - 23. The ONLY reason ...

I miss that guy ...

Comment

• I mean Stallions is THE ONLY REASON why Michigan won so many games in 21 - 23. The ONLY reason ...

Well....yeah.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Liney's biggest nightmare....exploding cheeseburgers...

exploding chb.jpg
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Harris is at best a 25% proposition. She gives us a shot but that’s it. Trump is in a master class and this is his third campaign in a row. Showing the new generation how it’s done.
                    You sound like Talent talking about the Ohio football team. Sandbagger delux.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      The national average for a kw/H of electricity is currently $0.17. Back in 2017 it was more between $0.13 and $0.15. To reach his goal of a 50% cut he has to get it below $0.08, well below what it was in his first term. The datat only goes back a decade so I can't tell you immediately the last time electricity was that cheap.

Anyone here believe he will accomplish this? If so, you are a moron. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Average energy prices for the United States, regions, census divisions, and selected metropolitan areas : Midwest Information Office : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (bls.gov)
                      Nonsense.

By using fossil fuels, particularly nat. gas, Trump proposes to raise the SUPPLY of electricity. That is needed desperately for AI and for a growing population. As promulgated by the MSM, green energy costs do not contain all the subsidies that green energy (except hydroelectric) now receive. Trump proposed to build new electric generating capacity using all of the above methods. Increasing the supply of an item drives down the price. That is why it is called supply-side economics. Supply-side principles have worked every time they have been tried in the US, but roughly 50% of the economy, which is the government, hates them because they call for greater production.

And when I speak of government, I mean in a broad sense. Catholic Charities are being paid billions for their service on the border. That wouldn't exist without tax-deductible donations. Almost all 501(C)(3)s are "financed" partially by tax-deductible contributions.

Comment

• Geezer...you are just another Climate Change denier...you sir are a threat to democracy!!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 50 basis points,,,.

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He has some competition but this motherfucker right here is the dumbest Senator in America.

Comment

• I wonder if Liney knows it is National Cheeseburger Day...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X